WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

You because of inactivity. I really liked your last post though. 

I’m skeptical of Drums because he’s been so demanding throughout the game. It’s a weird thing where I can’t tell if he’s pulled the wool over our eyes or just been an exceptional soldier. 

Fair enough on both counts

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

You also pushed for the lynch of Ape even tho we had AVM. Your “role” has been quiet since. Seems like your analysis has been crap or your role doesn’t exist.

Actually I gave my read on Ape before 80 said he was the cop and had AVM. I was very clear I was a role blocker. No way to know that there was another reason for scum to not shoot. Point is I picked Arisis out and he was scum. Why would I do that as scum? My analysis found Arsis.

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

@The Crusher, we know your role, what's your character's name?

On 6/9/2020 at 12:11 PM, The Crusher said:

Vote Arsis 

On 6/9/2020 at 12:42 PM, The Crusher said:

Ok kids. 

Yes. I’m JR, I’m town and I’m basically a role blocker yet JiF took little bit of liberty with my role. He’s so adorable when he is creative. I used my role on Arsis last night and we had no kills. It’s not 100% like an investigation but it’s certainly something. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

Kdels why aren't you voting JC? 

He doesn’t need my help to be voted right now. And taking this opportunity to see some more interaction seems like the right choice. Plus as VT, I’m not worried about going down, we need more information for Gata’s vig shot too. It’s an important day.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

Un-Official Day 5 Vote Count

JC (5) -  Drums, Gata, Stark, JETS, CTM

Kdels (3) - JC, Jville, Crushluv

Crushluv (1) - Kdels

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to bench

I unvoted JC

On 6/4/2020 at 10:26 PM, Pac said:

been consumed with work, house hunting, and the craziness of the last couple weeks.

I'm in fact not scum but I'm also not someone anyone has to worry about lynching.  no qualms with the game and if I'm around long enough I'm sure I'll get into it and solve it but just kind of hangin' on the periphery atm.

Still nada

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I think jc is the right lynch today although I just saw that you voted pac and I’d be good with that too. He’s posted about twice in here. 

Today’s not Pac’s day but it will be soon if he doesn’t show something. An hour ago when I checked, Jif had more posts than 6 of the remaining players. Beat Pac by 100 probably 

On 6/10/2020 at 12:12 PM, JiF said:

Final Official Day 3 Vote Count

Ape (8) - Crusher, Barry, Gata, Stark, 80, Jets, AVM, JC

AVM (3) - Drums, Kdels, Jville

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to bench

One thing I’ve noticed is jc and avm were both around when voting was going down. We can all remember the avm hammer debacle of DPR but JC also got a hammer in there.

Then with Ape too.

Arsis? JC didn’t vote him when he self voted but he was there to vote him at the end when he got lynched. Arsis didn’t vote JC any part of the day he was alive. Interestingly enough Arsis’s dying words were that he tried to shoot JC. 

• Upvote 1

On 6/9/2020 at 1:05 PM, JiF said:

FInal Official Day 2 Vote Count:

Arsis (8) - Crusher, JF80, Barry, AVM, Jville, JC, Jets, Gata

With 15 players remaining, it takes 8 votes to bench

Actually, just noticed AVM on the Arsis train. So AVM and JC were both on the Arsis train. I think he's AVMs teammate

On 6/6/2020 at 6:43 PM, Arsis said:

What is your opinion on Blink banning ape for life? What do you think he was doing with the used men's socks?

Who is on your team? Is is that K person whose name I forgot.

I ignored this question originally because, bitch please, but I never forgot it. (It was originally directed at me)

On 6/6/2020 at 1:31 PM, Arsis said:

How can I get a read on someone with so few posts? It would literally be nothing more than a wild guess.

Based on meta Pac is being unusually quiet and not as boisterous as he usually is. But that seems a silly reason to lynch.

I don't know kdels but I can't remember anything about him from this game so far. Has he made any contributions? Same with jville

On 6/6/2020 at 2:58 PM, kdels62 said:

What do you want to know? Besides maybe the last 2 pages I have seen nothing worth making an opinion on. I don’t feel like participating in the weird cuck fantasy talk. Barry came out and gave a story, maybe it’s a terrible reasoning idk yet but it’s better than nothing  We’re not close to a lynch let’s not over analyze or do over analyze, whatever boats your float. 

On 6/6/2020 at 6:42 PM, Arsis said:

I hate this defense because it makes no sense as a town move. If you think the cuck talk is distracting and not helpful why are you happy to sit back and let it happen? Why not try and refocus? Why not try and scumhunt around it?

So you saw that the game was happening and read it and thought "I'll do and say nothing"

How is that pro-town?

On 6/6/2020 at 6:59 PM, kdels62 said:

That’s weird framing. So you go and have 3 pages of cuck talk and foolishness that I just don’t care for but my lack of interest is the anti-town part. Did your cuck talk enlighten you into some truth? 

@Drums I didn’t love JC’s answer. It’s why my vote has stayed there. 

On 6/6/2020 at 7:06 PM, Arsis said:

Again, so why not say something about it? Why not bring something else up?

and yes drums is a town read based on the cuck talk.

You and DPR are scum reads based on it. But they're not very strong reads.

On 6/6/2020 at 9:16 PM, kdels62 said:

This is contrived but I believe you believe your logic so its cool. Thanks for explaining.

On 6/6/2020 at 9:45 PM, Arsis said:

Sitting back and doing nothing is contrived and un-American. Makes no sense. Would you also sit by while Ape is stealing used socks from the men's locker room?

On 6/6/2020 at 10:17 PM, kdels62 said:

Probably. 

And scene

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

I put that there so I can have some opinions on what you get from that. Does it seem natural to you? 

Arisis seems super forced with the cuck talk and his commentary. Its part of what clued him into thinking he was scum. Scum likes to make more detailed excuses for reasons that don't have reads. Most townie reasons have to do with boredom or not that engaged in the game yet. Scum always seem to try and explain more.

• Upvote 3

Just now, The Crusher said:

Arisis seems super forced with the cuck talk and his commentary. Its part of what clued him into thinking he was scum. Scum likes to make more detailed excuses for reasons that don't have reads. Most townie reasons have to do with boredom or not that engaged in the game yet. Scum always seem to try and explain more.

That's cool but I don't really care about Arsis haha. We know what he was. I am trying to look for interactions and VCs because I'm basically in here alone right now and I'm looking at new angles (woah now). Kdels seems to do the bold

33 minutes ago, Drums said:

So I can see Jc as being avm’s or arsis’s teammate but one thing I’m pretty sure of is that either way, he is scum. 

Unvote Vote Jc

I lean that way. The interaction at the beginning of the game between. JC-Barry, drums and another player I can’t remember right now comes to mind. I would have to look back. and pull some of the back and forth when I have some time. 

I have to grill and feed the fam. Will try to catch back later. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I lean that way. The interaction at the beginning of the game between. JC-Barry, drums and another player I can’t remember right now comes to mind. I would have to look back. and pull some of the back and forth when I have some time. 

I have to grill and feed the fam. Will try to catch back later. 

Well Arsis was involved early because he defended JC immediately. I came in a bit later but I was the one that said if JC flips we should lynch Arsis immediately and JC said I was scummy trying to set up lynches. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

I put that there so I can have some opinions on what you get from that. Does it seem natural to you? 

@GATA @The Crusher @CTM @JustEndTheSuffering @jvill 51 @Jetscode1 @Stark

The thing that really stands out to me there is Arsis labeling DPR and kdels as scum reads, “but not strong ones”. Like he wants to give himself room to back off of there. In a game with scum teams of two that’s the type of distancing without bussing I’d be looking for out of scum. Not sure what DPR did to be included in there either.

the rest honestly doesn’t feel too forced for me, at least from kdels. Just seems like Arsis wants to keep his Ape distraction alive.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The thing that really stands out to me there is Arsis labeling DPR and kdels as scum reads, “but not strong ones”. Like he wants to give himself room to back off of there. In a game with scum teams of two that’s the type of distancing without bussing I’d be looking for out of scum. Not sure what DPR did to be included in there either.

the rest honestly doesn’t feel too forced for me, at least from kdels. Just seems like Arsis wants to keep his Ape distraction alive.

Ask myself this all the time...

• Haha 4