WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Since he and I are both dead: I wasn’t lying, it seemed contrived because he is humorless and I just was t into the volley-back thing. Now you know.

♥️No matter what. I’m out. Don’t know anything about setup. Good luck town!

You're just an egotisticalppiece of sh*t. It's humorless only because you're so narcissistic that you're unable to laugh at yourself. Fragile ego that can dish but gets all bent at a few campy jokes at your expense.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@CTM

Edit:

Read this in the post today

Contact precautions also apply to the boudoir, where Swiss sex workers maintain that “doggy style” and “reverse cowgirl” positions can help mitigate the spread of disease for those making love in the time of corona.

Just booked my flight. 

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

Just booked my flight. 

Haha. I'm already on I-95s

This reminds me I originally intended to spend the weekend in the fulf coast of Florida. Turns out ny/nj people need to stay in hotel room for 2 weeks under a mandatory quarantine.  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, CTM said:

Haha. I'm already on I-95s

This reminds me I originally intended to spend the weekend in the fulf coast of Florida. Turns out ny/nj people need to stay in hotel room for 2 weeks under a mandatory quarantine.  

In other words... stay the fvck home hippie scum!!!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Arsis said:

You're just an egotisticalppiece of sh*t. It's humorless only because you're so narcissistic that you're unable to laugh at yourself. Fragile ego that can dish but gets all bent at a few campy jokes at your expense.

1.) not bent at all, furthest thing from it

2.) I’m exploiting the fact that calling humorless bothers you

3.) you’re personally attacking me for saying it, while I’ve shrugged off probably 100+ neg reps, and all you’re stupid attempts to get to me

Like I said, I’m better at this than you. I just proved it. Now eat my nuts.

• Thumb Down 1

55 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

1.) not bent at all, furthest thing from it

2.) I’m exploiting the fact that calling humorless bothers you

3.) you’re personally attacking me for saying it, while I’ve shrugged off probably 100+ neg reps, and all you’re stupid attempts to get to me

Like I said, I’m better at this than you. I just proved it. Now eat my nuts.

Fair enough can't argue about this one. That one did tickle me a bit so I will give you this round.

• Thumb Down 1

12 hours ago, CTM said:

I decided to spend tge rest of week in Tn and weekend in Asheville NC with my hippy hipster hybrid peeps. But TN = some crazy ass hillbillies. You'd think word of the pandemic hadn't reached any of them.. almost nobody wearing masks, god bless them

I was out side Memphis for work in MS, and same there, but I didnt wear one either. Day 2 I get to office and find out one of the guys I spent 6 hrs in a conference room with got sent home the following morning for covid testing 

Luckily my diet of red wine,  kale and berries should make me super immune but still, didnt take long for my first potential posure lol. 

If you avoid Broadway and the bachelor/bachelorette parties, Nashville actually has some cool parts to it. 

As the night come and the nights go, the day is filled with tough Cali competition.  Sidney and Billy have a lot of support, guys who want to see them win but unfortunately, not everyone is on their side.  Sidney woke up to find out his wife had been removed from the game, the only clue left behind was a playing card, the King of Hearts. 

Barry - Rhonda Dean - VT Town - was removed from the game. 

1. Crusher aka The Beef - with his wide body and killer farts - nobody clears the lane better

2. Barry McCockinner aka the Pentetrator - drives the lane hard, all game long - Rhonda Deane - VT was removed from the game

3. Arsis aka The Bruiser - quickest to throw his gloves on the ice and this aint even hockey - The Duck - bad guy benched D2 

4. AVM aka the Master or Chaos -put him on your best scorer and covers you like an umbrella 

5. Stark aka the Motivator - if it werent for him, there wouldnt be no game 

6. JF80 aka the Microwave - having a hard time getting it in the hole?  This guy has the quickest shot on planet!  Just wait 3 second and instant offense baby! 

7. DRP aka Peg Leg - he may look like he's in in a drunken trippin stuper with one good arm one good leg but peep that hook shot - Robert VT - benched D1

8. Kdels aka the Drive-Thru - he's always open and quick to serve just dont over indulge. 

9. GATA aka The Distributor (Smash) - dishes out passes like he dishes out bad logic

10.  Jville aka Silent Assassin - you barely know he's in the game until he ices it from down town

11. Jetscode aka 8ball - he's got magic, you just never which kind of magic you're going to get

12. Drums aka Sleepy McGee (Nolder)- is he sleeping on the end of the bench or just resting his eyes?  

13. Pac aka the Donkey - thinks he's the greatest ever but he's never even hit rim

14. Ape aka the Baboon - his damage is done with his mouth but the real art to his game is his colorful anus - Alek Trebek VT - benched Day 3

15. Jets aka the Clown - you think his unorthodox game is funny, till he's dunking on your head.

16.  CTM aka the Monster - dont let him in the game, he'll ruin everything

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

Wow that is shocking but helpful 

Yeah.  I know the typical play is to lynch the most suspicious and investigate the least suspicious.  But I was confident JETS was scum and wanted confirmation.  Oh well.  At least that's one less rabbit hole to chase tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

It seems to be booming, construction all over the place.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Yep. Crane city.  They were everywhere.  

they have been and will be for a while.... city is growing like crazy... it is nice and a pain all at once.