WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

OK TOWN Claims 

Drum VT (Not confirmed) 

Kdels VT (not confirmed) 

JETS VT (Cop Vetted) 

CTM VT (Cop Vetted) 

CRUSH PR RB (not confirmed but pretty much vetted) 

GATA PR VIG (will be vetted tonight)

JC PR Tracker (not confirmed) 

None of the PR's have been counterclaimed.

Scum/ Town Prospects

Stark 

Jvill 

Pac

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I can confirm this. My questions would be what happened that made you track me again N3, and why track CTM N4 after a town cop result?

Just my own self doubt than more anything.  I addressed this earlier but originally I thought you were the Doc because Drums was the most towny player after Day 1 but later I started considering that maybe you had ill intent when you visited so I wanted to see if you went anywhere else on N3.  

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Ape visited no one.

Hmmm. 

Final Official Day 3 Vote Count

Ape (8) - Crusher, Barry, Gata, Stark, 80, Jets, AVM, JC

AVM (3) - Drums, Kdels, Jville

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to bench

you know he visited no one but still voted him even tho crush said he blocked ape 

why lynch him?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Just my own self doubt than more anything.  I addressed this earlier but originally I thought you were the Doc because Drums was the most towny player after Day 1 but later I started considering that maybe you had ill intent when you visited so I wanted to see if you went anywhere else on N3.  

Fair enough. And why CTM N4?

1 minute ago, GATA said:

Hmmm. 

you know he visited no one but still voted him even tho crush said he blocked ape 

why lynch him?

I wanted to go back and research this so thank you for saving me some time. Good question 

18 minutes ago, GATA said:

Hmmm. 

why lynch him?

good question.

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

I’m town and I’ll reveal if I have to

16 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Same.

same

14 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Not just yet

understood

Also I just went back and looked at the character list and the dead players. Checked the Movie for the names and everyone, so far, has a name that is in the actual move, even crusher who has not been revealed officially - yet. so far all are good 

except JC and PEDRO. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, GATA said:

Hmmm. 

why lynch him?

I still didn't know his alignment.  Just meant he didn't move.

Ok so not confirming nor denying that I am the doc, here is a theory I’d like thoughts on:

JC is a tracker, or at least has that ability on odd nights.

He tracked my visit to Drums in N1.

He tried to kill me N2, thinking I was either the other scum team or the doc. The kill failed.

Tracked me again N3 after the kill failed. Saw I stayed home.

Killed 80 N4.

He May have even night tracking abilities too, I’m not sure, but his claimed even night actions are convenient (Ape is dead and VT, CTM is cop confirmed and has claimed VT) and/or don’t make much sense.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Ok so not confirming nor denying that I am the doc, here is a theory I’d like thoughts on:

JC is a tracker, or at least has that ability on odd nights.

He tracked my visit to Drums in N1.

He tried to kill me N2, thinking I was either the other scum team or the doc. The kill failed.

Tracked me again N3 after the kill failed. Saw I stayed home.

Killed 80 N4.

He May have even night tracking abilities too, I’m not sure, but his claimed even night actions are convenient (Ape is dead and VT, CTM is cop confirmed and has claimed VT) and/or don’t make much sense.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tracker

Right & Tracker can also be mafia 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tracker

Right & Tracker can also be mafia 

Yes, and I personally think it makes more sense for it to be a mafia role in this game, where we already had a cop and the scum teams are seemingly two person teams who can only shoot on alternate nights. If that’s the case they have to have some sort of abilities for the night they’re not shooting just for balance purposes.

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2020 at 11:40 AM, JiF said:

2. Barry McCockinner aka the Pentetrator - drives the lane hard, all game long - Rhonda Deane - VT was removed from the game N3

3. Arsis aka The Bruiser - quickest to throw his gloves on the ice and this aint even hockey - The Duck - bad guy benched D2 

4. AVM aka the Master or Chaos -put him on your best scorer and covers you like an umbrella - Frank Stucci - bad guy - benched D4

6. JF80 aka the Microwave - having a hard time getting it in the hole?  This guy has the quickest shot on planet!  Just wait 3 second and instant offense baby! - George town cop removed from the game N4

7. DRP aka Peg Leg - he may look like he's in in a drunken trippin stuper with one good arm one good leg but peep that hook shot - Robert VT - benched D1

14. Ape aka the Baboon - his damage is done with his mouth but the real art to his game is his colorful anus - Alek Trebek VT - benched Day 3

Did JIF sup up town but didn't give the factions powers?

15 minutes ago, GATA said:

I just don't get why not mention hey Ape didn't move so your RB was null maybe we shouldn't go straight for that lynch?

Especially when there was, in my mind, some pressure on JC and it would be a good time for him to win some points

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Yes, and I personally think it makes more sense for it to be a mafia role in this game, where we already had a cop and the scum teams are seemingly two person teams who can only shoot on alternate nights. If that’s the case they have to have some sort of abilities for the night they’re not shooting just for balance purposes.

Agreed & below you'll also see me point out Mafia is not balanced if we have so many PRs & no counters. 

This is where I'm at now 

both teams have some form of PR what it is IDK 

if we have a tracker it could possibly be scum 

same as if we have a confirmed VT with a cop obvious balance is a GF IMO. 

I'm a Vig so having a doc & rb esp with the condition is also a good balance to hold off town being overkill to scum 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Unvote vote JC

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Especially when there was, in my mind, some pressure on JC and it would be a good time for him to win some points

See guys this is why we talk it out . 

OKies perfect 

VOTE JC

• Upvote 1

Is it me or has Crusher gone very very quiet since this game has gotten more serious? We had scum with AVM and he pushed Ape and never answered Jvill's question about reversing his theory on why Ape should have been the first lynch

• Upvote 1