WMCJ Mafia Game Thread

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

True story; the Hare Krishna used to do a free lunch in the plaza of americas at UF.  Donation only, you got like a rice, veggie curry, salad.  I'd give like 2/3 bucks, it was awesome, I'd eat it 3 times a week.  It was firey in the belly but so good and just enough food.  Couldnt beat it on a college budget.  I had some "excuse me" moments in class after those lunches but one time....I'm sitting in the grass, eating my plate, I get ready to start walking to class and all of a sudden the rumble starts, I go white, start sweating...I'm fully activated and ready to explode...I'm frozen, like its a game, the moment I start to take my next step...it just starts running out, I'm wearing mesh shorts with boxers...it's probably 1 maybe 2 football fields away to the closest bathroom...oh yeah, at by far hands down the busiest part of the entire campus.  Thousands of people around.  I clinched my ass so tight and walked so slow and gingerly to that bathroom barely making it before the stream of sh*t down my leg was completely down to my ankle.  I showered in the handicap stall.  lol

lol, literally... hilarious..

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

True story; the Hare Krishna used to do a free lunch in the plaza of americas at UF.  Donation only, you got like a rice, veggie curry, salad.  I'd give like 2/3 bucks, it was awesome, I'd eat it 3 times a week.  It was firey in the belly but so good and just enough food.  Couldnt beat it on a college budget.  I had some "excuse me" moments in class after those lunches but one time....I'm sitting in the grass, eating my plate, I get ready to start walking to class and all of a sudden the rumble starts, I go white, start sweating...I'm fully activated and ready to explode...I'm frozen, like its a game, the moment I start to take my next step...it just starts running out, I'm wearing mesh shorts with boxers...it's probably 1 maybe 2 football fields away to the closest bathroom...oh yeah, at by far hands down the busiest part of the entire campus.  Thousands of people around.  I clinched my ass so tight and walked so slow and gingerly to that bathroom barely making it before the stream of sh*t down my leg was completely down to my ankle.  I showered in the handicap stall.  lol

Which reminds me of this; so funny

• Haha 1

Just now, Drums said:

Same q for everyone else not voting yet  @jvill 51  @CTM @Pac @Jetscode1

Top 3:

JC makes as much sense as anyone. My views on him D1 have been pretty well covered and the Barry flip doesn’t help matters.

Kdels I’ve also been wary about since D1, jumping on the JC train and then doing a 180. 

Pac just way too quiet.

For the above 3 in particular the last couple of days haven’t really helped my reads all that much. It’s been kind of paint by numbers and we’ve caught two scumbags so not gonna complain, but it hasn’t really forced people to take any stands.

Others:

Crusher I’m not ready to clear. The longer he stays alive, the worse I feel about it. RB can definitely be a scum role, and if the alternate night shot theory is correct, with 2 small scum teams it would make sense that on their off night they have role blocking ability. 

Stark I’m leaning town, And haven’t really seen anything stand out as scummy to me.

I’ve read you as town all the way for reasons already discussed.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

^^^ Horrific moment in life.  Or "Tuesday" for Crusher.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Kdels.

Sorry guys and gals it's not me.  

You wouldn’t give up Barry for days and that seemed to be the only read you’ve given. If you’re town you aren’t helping and haven’t been

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Drums said:

You wouldn’t give up Barry for days and that seemed to be the only read you’ve given. If you’re town you aren’t helping and haven’t been

I'm town AF.  Barry deserved what he got trying to implicate me.  

49 minutes ago, JiF said:

We really need to kiss and make up. We’re both dicks, and we both like pooping our pants. Soul mates?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, GATA said:

FFS follow me 

I'M TOWN VIG (I HAVE A CONDITION TO MEET) 

That condition says I need 75% of the required votes to shoot at night

Right now we have 10 players alive 6 votes should = a lynch

Therefore I need 75% of 6 votes aka to shoot someone at night. 

If you wish not to help me meet the condition I'm ok not shooting anyone town just has a risky free shot if it happens.

If you promise to shoot me I'm in.  What do I have to do?

5 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Why willing to vote me, and what’s the skepticism of Drums based on?

You because of inactivity. I really liked your last post though. 

I’m skeptical of Drums because he’s been so demanding throughout the game. It’s a weird thing where I can’t tell if he’s pulled the wool over our eyes or just been an exceptional soldier. 

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I caught one scum, How many you catch? 

You also pushed for the lynch of Ape even tho we had AVM. Your “role” has been quiet since. Seems like your analysis has been crap or your role doesn’t exist.

• Upvote 1