The Big Lebowski Mafia- GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

1 hour ago, Stark said:

have to realize when you're on a sinking ship

I'm all for getting Jville what was supposed to be speed lynched but now its lost its luster

time will crawl GIF

UNVOTE

VOTE JVILLE

Never been lynched?

Vote jville 

Day 1 Vote Count 

Jvill (3) 80, Stark, CTM

Stark (4) Crushluv, Jvill, FreeS, Ballin

Barry (5) Nyn, JC, LM, Drums, Barry

JC (1)- Arsis 

LM (1) Ape 

With 15 players alive it takes 8 to lynch

32 minutes ago, Drums said:

Ever heard of a joke? Kinda weird that you’d be saying this when the game just started as if that or any vote right now is serious

Walking it back as a joke now? It’s one thing to make the joke, it’s another for a second person to amplify it as if it mayyyyyy be nudge. 

Youre both being very defensive. At some point, even if it’s a joke, someone has to force action.... enter the ape.

26 minutes ago, Stark said:

I don't know FreeS,

it is relevant since you commented on it. you said he's not dumb, that sounds like you know how he would play, no? defense noted

how am i reaching where I say to drums it felt like he didn't know what to post, might be scummy but pretty sure its his first game. i didn't take it serious to begin with.

Think about how you’re framing this question.

Might be scummy. Seeds doubt, puts something out that another person can run with. 

Might be first game. Allows you to fence-sit after seeing what the mob does.

Now, I’m not saying this was your intent. I am saying that this is precisely how a scum hunter should be deconstructing a statement like you made, and while you say it’s a joke, a townie like myself seeking truth shouldn’t take things at face.

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He caught JC early on.

Seeing scum is not the same as catching scum. I lead the league in driving D1 lynches in scum. I also lead the league in losing my audience and not leading lynches in scum the rest of the game.

Bring death or you cannot claim it.

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Walking it back as a joke now? It’s one thing to make the joke, it’s another for a second person to amplify it as if it mayyyyyy be nudge. 

Youre both being very defensive. At some point, even if it’s a joke, someone has to force action.... enter the ape.

Might be scummy. Seeds doubt, puts something out that another person can run with. 

Now, I’m not saying this was your intent. I am saying that this is precisely how a scum hunter should be deconstructing a statement like you made, and while you say it’s a joke, a townie like myself seeking truth shouldn’t take things at face.

Walking it back as a joke lol

38 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

He did good?

He did good.  Called me scum during the joke phase for not voting the self voting Arsis.  Says I was inconsistent.  He got lucky but he was accurate.  I'm trying to stay more consistent and voting the self voter Barry.  He's probably scum.

33 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

no not defensive. i just found it odd you made it a point to comment on it like you "got" something.

you're doing your thing, over analyzing and sounding like yourself. 

so when is said "scum hunter" going to break this down? 

when it seemed pretty obvious what I was saying to drums... I don't know drums intent only my own.

Day 1 Vote Count 

Jvill (3) 80, Stark, CTM

Barry (5) Nyn, LM, Drums, Barry, JC

JC (1)- Arsis 

LM (1) Ape 

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

fwiw the town dominated last game. 80 & Crusher were on point w/their roles and Drums/Jville/Gata didn't let JC off the hook and finished his ass. GSHE, CTM & JETS didn't even have to try.

Anyway - last game is over. We should probably lynch me before it goes rando.

• Haha 2

Day 1 Vote Count 

Jvill (3) 80, Stark, CTM

Barry (6) Nyn, LM, Drums, Barry, JC, JIF

JC (1)- Arsis 

LM (1) Ape 

Barry is at L-2

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I don't know FreeS,

it is relevant since you commented on it. you said he's not dumb, that sounds like you know how he would play, no? defense noted

how am i reaching where I say to drums it felt like he didn't know what to post, might be scummy but pretty sure its his first game. i didn't take it serious to begin with.

This is my first game. I was told by @The Crusher that I should just dive in and it will sort of explain itself. The dm said not to reveal anything, but I'm pretty sure I'm not scum. 

I may be dumb tho...should've seen me play a round of golf today like it was my first game ever lol. 

• Haha 1

Day 1 Vote Count 

Jvill (3) 80, Stark, CTM

Stark (3) Crushluv, Jvill,, Ballin

Barry (7) Nyn, LM, Drums, Barry, JC, JIF, FS

JC (1)- Arsis 

LM (1) Ape 

Barry is at L-1

4 minutes ago, freestater said:

This is my first game. I was told by @The Crusher that I should just dive in and it will sort of explain itself. The dm said not to reveal anything, but I'm pretty sure I'm not scum. 

I may be dumb tho...should've seen me play a round of golf today like it was my first game ever lol. 

Yes, dive in and play. Let me help. 

unvote vote Freestater 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

fwiw the town dominated last game. 80 & Crusher were on point w/their roles and Drums/Jville/Gata didn't let JC off the hook and finished his ass. GSHE, CTM & JETS didn't even have to try.

Anyway - last game is over. We should probably lynch me before it goes rando.

I haven’t seen a deadline, what’s the rush?

5 minutes ago, freestater said:

yes i remember that being said about your first game. 

Pretty sure you not scum.eh... lol

nah, golf will do that to everyone.