Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Ugh well, I wanted that one.  That said, I wouldnt have taken my vote off after the character and not role reveal.  I too wouldnt have thought the Preacher's wife would in the game and upon reread, thought that was bogus as well.

We're good though, I have to imagine we are way out front. 

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ugh well, I wanted that one.  That said, I wouldnt have taken my vote off after the character and not role reveal.  I too wouldnt have thought the Preacher's wife would in the game and upon reread, thought that was bogus as well.

We're good though, I have to imagine we are way out front. 

If need be I’ll just read the 100 pages and win the game but don’t think I’ll need to 

43 minutes ago, JiF said:

I too wouldnt have thought the Preacher's wife would in the game and upon reread, thought that was bogus as well.

me too....except for the fact that she did get killed and have teh baby removed....which is an unusual death scene....

play music

The FBI was finally starting to make some real traction in the Byrde/Navarro cartel case. It's no small task to nail one of these guys down. They're very powerful, and are as well funded as some governments.

Ozark-theories-Roy-Petty-never-brought-M

Nelson was a cold blooded psychopath and a perfect soldier for the cartel. If they needed some "business" taken care of, they could count on him to make quick work of it and get out of town unscathed. That was, until this particular evening.

The feds had been onto Nelson, like every Byrde/cartel member in the Ozarks, for a while. All it took was one slip - the last job he did just so happened to be caught on an FBI surveillance camera. There was no denying it - his license plate, face and everything were all on camera before, during and after the work was done. It was time to make an arrest.

1910552-3x2-700x467.jpg

Ape (Nelson) - Even Night Vig (TOWN) has been arrested by the FBI.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Ok so you’re not a newb at this. Maybe you are scum then

He hasn’t really come off as a noob this entire game. He denies the coaching. There was a post a few pages ago where Los plays off the coaching idea, and he uses some word that Ive never seen in mafia yet the flailing still sticks with me because that is just such a mafia vocab word. It’s as if he said gross

I think thus far based on what I remember everyone has some type of character that aligns or Drums has said not fbi

JIF / Los have not revealed been vetted yet so if we're talking just FBI either one 

Also note worthy --- Ape had even NKs

So maybe FBI has even Night Arrests & the langmores Odd nights? (Does this makes sense I have to go back to the OPs)

Edit DISREGARD THIS TILL I FINISH WITH OPS 

Day 1 

Langmores shoot / there's a 2nd shot FBI?

On 6/26/2020 at 8:59 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

SMC (Marty) - 1x unkillable, searching for Ruth (TOWN) has been electrocuted to death.

Mod Note: Night Scenes are more specific and are giving some information, but are also partially for flavor and not exact.

WHO SHOT JC?

On 6/26/2020 at 9:01 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

JC - FBI Agent Evans - Even Night Tracker (Scum)  - Has been killed

Day 2  Langmores kill & Ape shoot Langmore 

On 6/27/2020 at 10:51 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Nyn (Jonah) - Activated Innocent Child (TOWN) has been eaten by bobcats.

On 6/27/2020 at 10:54 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Freestater - Wyatt - Searching for Darlene Snell (Langmore Family)  - Has been on the wrong side of a business transaction.

18 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think thus far based on what I remember everyone has some type of character that aligns or Drums has said not fbi

JIF / Los have not revealed been vetted yet so if we're talking just FBI either one 

Huh?  lol 

There has not been a reason for me to reveal.  

On 6/30/2020 at 7:56 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

Still waiting on night actions, which are over due at this point. I'll give a little more time but at this point I could move on and people will miss out ...

On 6/30/2020 at 8:43 AM, Barry McCockinner said:

It was a quiet night in the Ozark, which was much welcomed. The informant/connection the FBI flipped N2 has been helpful so far, but they still didn't haven't been able to make an arrest in the Byrde/Navarro case.

It is now Day 4. With 14 players remaining, it takes 8 to lynch.

DAY 3 What if ??? Nothing happened because whoever is off night didn't submit actions like maybe FBI or other party?

edit if there is another party?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Ape (Nelson) - Even Night Vig (TOWN) has been arrested by the FBI.

Even Night / gets arrested therefore can't shoot.

Note : No Langmore kills currently 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

Even Night / gets arrested therefore can't shoot.

Note : No Langmore kills currently 

actions should be simultaneous though. UNless Cock is doing something non standard, ape holstered or was blocked. It's possible scum is RB/NK combo

• Upvote 1

Night 1's 3 shots are not explained by suggesting only Langmore & scum

@Barry McCockinner Can you confirm the postmortem shot was not flavor kind of like the double shot window thing we just want to make sure.

Night 2  We know Ape comes to play because of the even night shots

Night 3 Nada 

Night 4 Only FBI arrests

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

actions should be simultaneous though. UNless Cock is doing something non standard, ape holstered or was blocked. It's possible scum is RB/NK combo

Actually this really isnt likely, if fbi had a role block drums would be dead by rb arsisstation and nk drums