Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

18 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

How do you know? None of his results have been verified. 

He’s the only cop with actual reads that help no way mod puts no cop with multifactions 

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

idiots...

Sorry whoever is the pastor should have came forward they were both roles just not huge characters in the show honestly it seemed like an alibi character to use . I was wrong 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, I meant "counter case" as in digging into him and questioning him just dropping a vote on you without explanation. Exactly what you did with Smash.

My train got run up as a joke because I haven’t been lynched yet. Been going on for a couple of games now. Smash’s vote was more suspect than the others because the joke was dying down, the game was starting to get serious, and Smash had contributed nothing but that one post.

4 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

The role reveal should've came with the character reveal at L-2.  

3 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

correction he was L-3 I believe but still.  

I agree, just thought it was a quick hammer without anyone even asking for a role reveal

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Legit the only thing that has me second-guessing your reveal is how you were seeding crap early and continue to over-state how perplexed you are for not having caught anyone.

Well the past few games cops caught scum early and I expect more from myself

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I misread your post. Thought you were wondering why you haven't caught a bullet from FBI yet, like Gata said.

I'll default to @kdels62 and say that the answer to your question is probably because you suck.

Yeah this is not my best game, from the start it has been terrible but my worst may have been watchmen. My best games have been when I am familiar with the material. Not that it helps but I am more into it I guess

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

It’s a 20 person game and you only get results on one faction. Not that crazy that you haven’t found one yet.

Yeah it is one of those things that when you are not the cop it seems so easy so now that I am finally my dream role I just expected to catch something by now

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Legit the only thing that has me second-guessing your reveal is how you were seeding crap early and continue to over-state how perplexed you are for not having caught anyone.

He was visited by JC and Arsis N1, and visited you last night .. all confirmed.  For him not to be cop

1) Our doc would have to be protecting scum nightly

2) He'd have to be a langmore since FBI tracker tracked him n1

3) He'd have to have some non lethal role because he visited you last night and I still see your furry ass alive and kicking

I don't get all this questioning of Drums thats been happenning.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Drums said:

Well the past few games cops caught scum early and I expect more from myself

When I started I was very open talking about my expectations of myself, how I should have done things, and it resulted in being called a narcissist and our oft hat was sort of born the next level of ape persona. All this to say, you lose more than win in mafia... don’t dwell.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

He was visited by JC and Arsis N1, and visited you last night .. all confirmed.  For him not to be cop

1) Our doc would have to be protecting scum nightly

2) He'd have to be a langmore since FBI tracker tracked him n1

3) He'd have to have some non lethal role because he visited you last night and I still see your furry ass alive and kicking

I don't get all this questioning of Drums thats been happenning.

I think you’re lying. Do gfy

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

When I started I was very open talking about my expectations of myself, how I should have done things, and it resulted in being called a narcissist and our oft hat was sort of born the next level of ape persona. All this to say, you lose more than win in mafia... don’t dwell.

Yeah that dwelling thing is part of my personality haha. Not going to make it a big deal because it's just a game but I want to produce for town from my role because it can be so helpful. I think I would do better if my real life wasn't chaotic at this exact time. Had my 1 year wedding anniversary yesterday haha so it's been a bit of a perfect storm the past few days 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I think you’re lying. Do gfy

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

All this to say, you lose more than win in mafia

Looking forward you putting another L notch on that headboard of yours magilla

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah that dwelling thing is part of my personality haha. Not going to make it a big deal because it's just a game but I want to produce for town from my role because it can be so helpful. I think I would do better if my real life wasn't chaotic at this exact time. Had my 1 year wedding anniversary yesterday haha so it's been a bit of a perfect storm the past few days 

He's scum trying to curry favor by discussing shared experiances. Don't fall for it. Lynch him

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah this is not my best game, from the start it has been terrible but my worst may have been watchmen. My best games have been when I am familiar with the material. Not that it helps but I am more into it I guess

I'm just razzing you, bud.