Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:
  1. Gata
  2. JETS
  1. Cartel Op #1 (Lawyer, Del, Navarro)
  2. Cartel Op #2 (Lawyer, Del, Navarro)

The above in bold colors I'd we either know are in the game (Darlene),  should be in the game (Cartel Ops), based on player claims, or in the case of Agent Petty, can sure as sh*t count on him being in the game.

That leaves 2 more openings for unknown player claims. We've read about the FBI "flipping" characters, so that could suggest one of, or both, Russ Langmore, and "Ms. Owns A Bar" as being in the game, but I'd also count on Jacob Snell to be in the game. I added the Pastor to this list, because his wife is in the game, but she could be a red herring, or one of the 6 claimed players is lying (Los, Spoot, Lizzy, Drums, CTM, Kdels). Not to mention Cade isn't even on this list.

There's also the question of the Snell's and whether they are their own 3rd party faction, or Town aligned, and I have further questions on how this affects potential team numbers, but with too many possibilities, it's almost futile right now.

And one more note: with no more Langmore kills after Free and Smash's deaths, we can assume they either had limited shots, or their "faction" is no more, and perhaps Russ was the one who the FBI "flipped/converted".

On the money idk if to reveal who's who but we're them lol 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Gotta is a strong word but 1: POE largely in part to your character list. 2: im clearly paranoid 3: gata 

Sound like you're backtracking 

3. What does (gata) mean

5 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I understand not hammering him just yet and keeping him at like L-2 but he shouldn’t be cleared just yet. I want to keep some pressure on him. 

I’m really just waiting for the mighty kdels to tell us what to do

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Gotta is a strong word but 1: POE largely in part to your character list. 2: im clearly paranoid 3: gata 

1 My character list actually assumes that she is cartel, and Cartel is Town, so I'm not sure what conclusion you're drawing from that

2 I still say you could be insane. 2 of the 4 people you viewed are Town, which just leaves yourself and Gata. Not a stretch to think you viewed 4 townies, which would still be in line with you being insane

3 Agreed, gata always looks scummy

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

1 My character list actually assumes that she is cartel, and Cartel is Town, so I'm not sure what conclusion you're drawing from that

2 I still say you could be insane. 2 of the 4 people you viewed are Town, which just leaves yourself and Gata. Not a stretch to think you viewed 4 townies, which would still be in line with you being insane

You know I could just like not help and tell everyone to gft

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Also I have had the glorious ignore feature on her for days and while it’s been absolutely blissful it’s also been enlightening in that she’s hardly been quoted and thus minimal influence or use to the town cause. So seemed like a good reason. Hiding in plain sight so to speak. 

• Upvote 1