Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

No matter what people were going to complain so oh well

I actually wouldnt complain if you know, found scum or you know, help vet another player who wasnt revealed but ok,

Gata rep'd this post of yours too.  The illogical are flowing like wine this game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

I actually wouldnt complain if you know, found scum or you know, help vet another player who wasnt revealed but ok,

Gata rep'd this post of yours too.  The illogical are flowing like wine this game.

I rep'd it because I can 

Just now, The Crusher said:

You suggested him investigating me but don’t remember you mentioning protecting him if he didn’t. No matter, obviously whomever the Doc was protected him. 

I basically said that he wasn't going to be protected like 5 times yesterday. Lol

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Because Crusher is this board. Everyone follows him around. They don't think for themselves. Crusher pushing for me basically puts me at l2

Pushing for you ? One vote to see how you would react. You do realize it’s three votes and you are the third? Right? Other than that I agree wholeheartedly. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Investigating crusher was a 100% waste. Especially if announcing it immediately and not observing who does what with the new info as context.

I thought drums was supposed to be good at this? 

• Upvote 2

Just now, The Crusher said:

Pushing for you ? One vote to see how you would react. You do realize it’s three votes and you are the third? Right? Other than that I agree wholeheartedly. 

Well. You got the doc. Congrats on your instincts. You're amazing as scum.

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Let her do it, so Barry can modkill them both lol

Just the pump fake of doing it alone was borderline outside the spirit of the game which is ironic considering she once mod killed me for jokes and Bowie gifs.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, JiF said:

Right?  Whenever I tell that story everyone is like, omg, how wtf kind of degenerate does that and I'm like hold on.  First off, poor fish, like that sucks.  Rather just be eaten.  But secondly, how did they even get them there alive in the first place?  LIke these guys brought a bucket to keep the fish alive?  Or do you think they thought of it on the spot?  Or you think this was intentional and he had this planned or do you think they just happened to catch 2 bass that day?  What if they only caught Sunfish or Brim?  Still a go?  Obviously you cant use a Catfish.   Do you lube first or is the fish lube enough?  Does she help?  Or is this a solo act?  

So many questions. 

^^^ Trying to perfect their method

• Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

Just the pump fake of doing it alone was borderline outside the spirit of the game which is ironic considering she once mod killed me for jokes and Bowie gifs.

No I told you to stop being a little B!tch and complaining about the game and just play. 

Every other post it was this is stupid deadlines are dumb.

STFU 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

*** Mod Note ***

If anyone screenshots anything related to the game that isn't in the game thread and shares it in here they're getting a jet pack strapped onto their back and launched into the bottom of the lake.

Banned from gamethread too. With your blessing of course Cocky B! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

*** Mod Note ***

If anyone screenshots anything related to the game that isn't in the game thread and shares it in here they're getting a jet pack strapped onto their back and launched into the bottom of the lake.

To the moon please. I don’t want them at the lake with me.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Investigating crusher was a 100% waste. Especially if announcing it immediately and not observing who does what with the new info as context.

I thought drums was supposed to be good at this? 

For sure, total waste and no reason to share immediately.

We're seeing the game the same which always scares me but why Kdels over 80?  I was smelling what you were throwing on him pushing bad logic.  It also felt like somewhat of a get behind the bot type of move.

On 6/23/2020 at 1:55 PM, GATA said:

I'm not claiming anything.

It's a question based on you vouching for someone aka @CTM

100% town without any night phases I think I've seen him post maybe twice at the most.

So either you're scum , or a mason if not why would you vouch for the hippie

Weird that she brings up mason here.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Agree with JIF, so much illogical dumb sh*t that my head is spinning. Scum likely just kicking back and letting the misfit toys ear**** town.

Honestly I love this game. It’s like we are all doing whippets, drinking grain alcohol and making shadow puppets with our dicks.*

* for those who don’t have a dick feel free to use Whatever  you  do have. There are no wrong answers. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

*** Mod Note ***

tenor.gif?itemid=16056816

• Haha 3