Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Just now, Arsis said:

You seem extremely sure of what scum did.

Jesus Christ do you read the game and the Scenes ? I claimed to Shoot SMC he was electrocuted and Shot thats 2 kill attempts ..the Shot he was hit with was Post Mortem which was the shot from me. So If JC was also killed who the hell do you think shot him ? think about this man think

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Jesus Christ do you read the game and the Scenes ? I claimed to Shoot SMC he was electrocuted and Shot thats 2 kill attempts ..the Shot he was hit with was Post Mortem which was the shot from me. So If JC was also killed who the hell do you think shot him ? think about this man think

Could. Be serial. Killer. A third party faction.

You seem extremely sure it was scum. More sure than you can be as a townie.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Is this guy really over-indexing on how much I say I pay attention? For the past 3 years, since my 2nd kid and corporate gig it has been the same. I skim when busy, go dark for a day sometimes, and when I get a chance try to be as thoughtful/helpful as possible. I do not play like I used to hovering over every post. In this game, I was NOT paying attention the first 19 pages. I did a big catch-up and contributed. Today I was on the lake, tonight my kids are fried and I can’t fit anything else in my fat belly. I cane inside, and did a big catch up. 

If I sign up, I try to fulfill the commitment of playing hard. In 10 years, nobody has ever ‘caught me as scum’ because if a discrepancy between contributions and how much I say I’m able to pay attention.

Its not a thing.

Also, paying attention = real-time online presence. Saying I’m not paying attention means I’m leaving the thread for hours or days at a time, then having to come back and catch up. Contributing is providing content.

I feel like this is bizarre to have to explain.

8 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Could. Be serial. Killer. A third party faction.

You seem extremely sure it was scum. More sure than you can be as a townie.

?

In this scenario, jc would have targeted kdels, and shot himself?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

80 is going to flip scum and Lizzie is still full of sh*t they are teammates that's why 80 disappeared from the thread as well. 

I think it's best to stick to occam razor and not tinfoil this bad on d2. We'll jump off that bridge when we get to it

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Even at half attention I’m smarter than all of you. I can skim and still be thoughtful in my replies / contributions. Anyway, you’re sniffing the wrong crotch here.

This isn’t your first post oft his day phase, is it? Why sit on this? Anyway, I’d like to know how I was drawing attention to 80’s calling smc scum. If anything, 80 was pinging in that mess.

Nah, I’m not.

I’d add that jif’s question to me about why kdeks not 80 feels like scum setting me up, with the added info of Lizzie investigation.

unvote vote 80

12 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

^100+ Long winded ape posts is paying attention

lynch all liars?

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What exactly am I lying about?

Now this is disgusting .... Lizzie 80 and Ape are your scum team. Obvious distancing is Obvious.

So 80 scum is dead lynch Lizzies lying ass tomorrow then the Ape to follow. I wish I had a few more shots .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

@Drums need to hear more from you to counter LK.  

This is either an impressive fib or barry allowed for two types of cops. Thing is drums' type seems more designed for scum to find 3rd party. Lizzie is run of the mill cop.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I think it's best to stick to occam razor and not tinfoil this bad on d2. We'll jump off that bridge when we get to it

Tinfoil ? We know scum is FBI Drums claimed he gets either FBI or Not FBI results which is in line with the game now Lizzie comes in and says no town or not town ? Whats in line with the game ? Lizzie or Drums ?

Tinfoil ? We know scum is FBI Drums claimed he gets either FBI or Not FBI results which is in line with the game now Lizzie comes in and says no town or not town ? Whats in line with the game ? Lizzie or Drums ?

I think lizzy's claim is prolly legit.

Now this is disgusting .... Lizzie 80 and Ape are your scum team. Obvious distancing is Obvious.

So 80 scum is dead lynch Lizzies lying ass tomorrow then the Ape to follow. I wish I had a few more shots .

Wait, didn’t YOU just come out and say definitively that Lizzie is lying and they’re both scum?

Yyou’re gaslighting.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

This is either an impressive fib or barry allowed for two types of cops. Thing is drums' type seems more designed for scum to find 3rd party. Lizzie is run of the mill cop.

It used to be normal to have a cop who found scum and an FBI agent who could find sk, so its plausible.

Either way I'm not too concerned about them, own will turn up.dead eventually as our doc claim seems unwilling to protect anyone 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

So did I. So explain to everyone why it’s distancing for me, but not you.

You‘re play is getting very frenetic.

Meh its a moot point now but when you asked Lizzie why was he calling you a liar I expected it would have been a bit more colorful LOL