Jump to content
Barry McCockinner

Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Recommended Posts

Just now, Arsis said:

You seem extremely sure of what scum did.

Jesus Christ do you read the game and the Scenes ? I claimed to Shoot SMC he was electrocuted and Shot thats 2 kill attempts ..the Shot he was hit with was Post Mortem which was the shot from me. So If JC was also killed who the hell do you think shot him ? think about this man think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, freestater said:

unvote vote 80

Just popped your hammer cherry?

Noice Split Depth GIF by moodman

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

^100+ Long winded ape posts is paying attention

lynch all liars?

What exactly am I lying about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Jesus Christ do you read the game and the Scenes ? I claimed to Shoot SMC he was electrocuted and Shot thats 2 kill attempts ..the Shot he was hit with was Post Mortem which was the shot from me. So If JC was also killed who the hell do you think shot him ? think about this man think

Could. Be serial. Killer. A third party faction.

 

You seem extremely sure it was scum. More sure than you can be as a townie.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arsis said:

Could. Be serial. Killer. A third party faction.

 

You seem extremely sure it was scum. More sure than you can be as a townie.

Whomever shot JC is your 3rd Party they have to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

80 is going to flip scum and Lizzie is still full of sh*t they are teammates that's why 80 disappeared from the thread as well. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this guy really over-indexing on how much I say I pay attention? For the past 3 years, since my 2nd kid and corporate gig it has been the same. I skim when busy, go dark for a day sometimes, and when I get a chance try to be as thoughtful/helpful as possible. I do not play like I used to hovering over every post. In this game, I was NOT paying attention the first 19 pages. I did a big catch-up and contributed. Today I was on the lake, tonight my kids are fried and I can’t fit anything else in my fat belly. I cane inside, and did a big catch up. 

If I sign up, I try to fulfill the commitment of playing hard. In 10 years, nobody has ever ‘caught me as scum’ because if a discrepancy between contributions and how much I say I’m able to pay attention.

Its not a thing.

Also, paying attention = real-time online presence. Saying I’m not paying attention means I’m leaving the thread for hours or days at a time, then having to come back and catch up. Contributing is providing content.

I feel like this is bizarre to have to explain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Could. Be serial. Killer. A third party faction.

 

You seem extremely sure it was scum. More sure than you can be as a townie.

👆

In this scenario, jc would have targeted kdels, and shot himself?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Whomever shot JC is your 3rd Party they have to be

I kept asking for someone to take credit, no body has so I'm inclined to think the same 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

80 is going to flip scum and Lizzie is still full of sh*t they are teammates that's why 80 disappeared from the thread as well. 

I think it's best to stick to occam razor and not tinfoil this bad on d2. We'll jump off that bridge when we get to it

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

👆

In this scenario, jc would have targeted kdels, and shot himself?

Could’ve tried to kill me and got mirrored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Even at half attention I’m smarter than all of you. I can skim and still be thoughtful in my replies / contributions. Anyway, you’re sniffing the wrong crotch here.

This isn’t your first post oft his day phase, is it? Why sit on this? Anyway, I’d like to know how I was drawing attention to 80’s calling smc scum. If anything, 80 was pinging in that mess.

Nah, I’m not.

I’d add that jif’s question to me about why kdeks not 80 feels like scum setting me up, with the added info of Lizzie investigation.

unvote vote 80

 

12 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

^100+ Long winded ape posts is paying attention

lynch all liars?

 

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

What exactly am I lying about?

Now this is disgusting .... Lizzie 80 and Ape are your scum team. Obvious distancing is Obvious.

So 80 scum is dead lynch Lizzies lying ass tomorrow then the Ape to follow. I wish I had a few more shots .

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

@Drums need to hear more from you to counter LK.  

This is either an impressive fib or barry allowed for two types of cops. Thing is drums' type seems more designed for scum to find 3rd party. Lizzie is run of the mill cop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Could’ve tried to kill me and got mirrored.

Good point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I think it's best to stick to occam razor and not tinfoil this bad on d2. We'll jump off that bridge when we get to it

Tinfoil ? We know scum is FBI Drums claimed he gets either FBI or Not FBI results which is in line with the game now Lizzie comes in and says no town or not town ? Whats in line with the game ? Lizzie or Drums ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Tinfoil ? We know scum is FBI Drums claimed he gets either FBI or Not FBI results which is in line with the game now Lizzie comes in and says no town or not town ? Whats in line with the game ? Lizzie or Drums ?

I think lizzy's claim is prolly legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

 

 

Now this is disgusting .... Lizzie 80 and Ape are your scum team. Obvious distancing is Obvious.

So 80 scum is dead lynch Lizzies lying ass tomorrow then the Ape to follow. I wish I had a few more shots .

 

Wait, didn’t YOU just come out and say definitively that Lizzie is lying and they’re both scum?

Yyou’re gaslighting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Good point

That’s what I just said.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

👆

In this scenario, jc would have targeted kdels, and shot himself?

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Good point

2 cops is more far fetched than Lizzie and 80 trying to pull a fast one. Notice 80 disappearance 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it hard to believe 80 lets lizzy speedlynch him ftw on d2 when they weren't under much of a threat. That's end game heroics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Integrity28 said:

Wait, didn’t YOU just come out and say definitively that Lizzie is lying and they’re both scum?

Yyou’re gaslighting.

I said 80 and Lizzie are both scum.... yes

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

This is either an impressive fib or barry allowed for two types of cops. Thing is drums' type seems more designed for scum to find 3rd party. Lizzie is run of the mill cop.

It used to be normal to have a cop who found scum and an FBI agent who could find sk, so its plausible.

Either way I'm not too concerned about them, own will turn up.dead eventually as our doc claim seems unwilling to protect anyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

80 (Bobby Dean) - Vanilla Town (TOWN) has died of a heroin "overdose"

Haha

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

I said 80 and Lizzie are both scum.... yes

So did I. So explain to everyone why it’s distancing for me, but not you.

You‘re play is getting very frenetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Ben is a nutball in the show. Perfect character for Lizzie.

well since Lizzie is now full of sh*t I guess you 2 were not distancing . ******* Lizzie retard play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

So did I. So explain to everyone why it’s distancing for me, but not you.

You‘re play is getting very frenetic.

Meh its a moot point now but when you asked Lizzie why was he calling you a liar I expected it would have been a bit more colorful LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...