Ozark Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

Fair, just more so surprised the only person to walk it out was Smash..

Really? Its day 2, a scum fake claim would not be sound tactically. The only reason to not take it at face value was that it was lizzie but seriously why belabor and argue about it, day 2

The shaming over lynching a VT is ridiculous.

The insight we learned (lizzie might be a paranoid / insane  cop) is more valuable than the VT we lost anyway 

Even smash conceded it was likely 80 was scum

The only miss here was the intel that apparently this character is schizo flavor wise, but to be honest I'd still have lynched 80 anyway.. I may have just unvoted long enough for a claim but wouldve hung him with a vt claim 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

Again, it was just more surprising in my catch up the only person that walked it out was Smash.  I'd throw CTM in that mix too.  He didnt even question it, just floated his vote over.  Both of you tend to be more calculated.  Anywho, I just thought it was surprising, especially considering it was Lizzy.  Honestly, Drums following it the most astonishing.  

Cool, explained above tho. Would do it again 

16 hours ago, kdels62 said:

I should’ve revealed VT immediately that was my big mistake. 

It would have been than what you did but aftering rereading all that again, I guess I can kind of see why you played it the way you did if you're a mirror.

I dont really remember too many mirrors, is it typically town aligned?

It seems very suspicious to me that we have 2 town players who basically cant be killed and one in turn, would take out anyone shooting them.

I feel like one of you are lying. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Freestater - Wyatt - Searching for Darlene Snell (Langmore Family)  - Has been on the wrong side of a business transaction.

Me thinks not knowing source is a liability in this game.

Why is langmore family orange? Are there separate factions? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Really? Its day 2, a scum fake claim would not be sound tactically. The only reason to not take it at face value was that it was lizzie but seriously why belabor and argue about it, day 2

The shaming over lynching a VT is ridiculous.

The insight we learned (lizzie might be a paranoid / insane  cop) is more valuable than the VT we lost anyway 

Even smash conceded it was likely 80 was scum

The only miss here was the intel that apparently this character is schizo flavor wise, but to be honest I'd still have lynched 80 anyway.. I may have just unvoted long enough for a claim but wouldve hung him with a vt claim 

I'm not shaming the lynch.  I'm just surprised everyone took that reveal at face value and legit, didnt walk it out at all.   It being Lizzy is a factor, for sure but again, a generic cop with a specific cop, it doesnt add up. Only Smash questioned it.  I dont know why your butt hurt about me calling it out.  

That said, I do agree we gained valuable information and 80 was probably where my vote was going anyway but again, it's not about that, it's how nobody stopped to question it other than Smash. lol  Pretty surprising when you're catching up. 

• Upvote 3

Anywho...back to my catch up.

Both Arsis and Kdels being unkillable isnt sitting well with me.  Maybe parking lot material for now but still, that's a lot of town power right there...especially since Kdels would technically be taking out scum in the process. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, Barry McCockinner said:
  • JetFan80 - Bobby Dean (Town) - Lynched D2
  • Arsis - Mega Doc
  • Losmeister - ? 
  • BallinPB - ? 
  • Crusher - Skinny Dipping VT
  • JC - Agent Evans (FBI) - Killed N1
  • GATA - Mason 
  • Lizzy - ass backward Cop
  • Ape - ?
  • Dicetosser (replaced Stark) - ? other than obsessed with Arsis
  • jvill - ? did we get a reveal?  
  • JETS - Mason
  • Freestater - Wyatt Langmore (Langmore Family) - Killed N2
  • Smash - Vig
  • Drums - FBI Cop
  • CTM - ? pumped faked an insignificant town role 
  • Scorpion Woman - Jonah Byrde (Town) - Killed N2
  • JiF - Town bad ass mofo 
  • SMC - Marty (Town) - Killed N1
  • kdels - Town Mirror

Did I miss any?

53 minutes ago, JiF said:

Fair, just more so surprised the only person to walk it out was Smash..

Yes and then he started posting funny gifs, idk, it seemed pretty obvious he was Marty to me but sure, there wasnt anything concrete that happened, more just felt that way as it rolled out. 

Gotcha. 

quick Iso on Free, nothing there to that looked like signaling or anything like that, very few posts in general...

The only thing worth mentioning was a subtle defense of Kdels, him saying Arsis seemed like the Cop and that's it.  lol

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm not shaming the lynch.  I'm just surprised everyone took that reveal at face value and legit, didnt walk it out at all.   It being Lizzy is a factor, for sure but again, a generic cop with a specific cop, it doesnt add up. Only Smash questioned it.  I dont know why your butt hurt about me calling it out.  

That said, I do agree we gained valuable information and 80 was probably where my vote was going anyway but again, it's not about that, it's how nobody stopped to question it other than Smash. lol  Pretty surprising when you're catching up. 

Me too 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yeah, I think we can do some town clearing. 

No, it doesnt.  We have 2 factions.  JC was FBI, Free was Langmore Family.  Drums can only find FBI, hence why I was surprised nobody thought it was weird Lizzy had a generic cop role.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

My results on myself were not town. Not sure if I am paranoid yet or confused. If I am paranoid then that would be odd because the mod is allowing character reveals, ie I shouldn’t be able to infer insane cop from insane character. 

I agree.

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

Me thinks not knowing source is a liability in this game.

Why is langmore family orange? Are there separate factions? 

I have some posts that might help. Right now, here is what we can infer:

Byrds and cartel = town

FBI = scum, one FBI guy is gay for a Langmore

Langmore family = wildcard, not sure yet (orange suggests another faction)

Snell family = a possible additional faction

Ruth has split loyalty to he dad (Lsngmore) and Marty.

Wyatt has split loyalty to his family, Ruth and eventually Darlene Snell.

Darlene and Jacob Snell own the local sheriff. Defy the cartel. 

It’s messy source. Dangerous to speculate. Hint scum as though there are two factions, not a lone SK. 

So, if you go back to N1, you can guess Snash and faction 1 shot SMC. The other faction shot JC. OR Snash is in other faction and both factions shot smc, and a vig shot jc.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, it doesnt.  We have 2 factions.  JC was FBI, Free was Langmore Family.  Drums can only find FBI, hence why I was surprised nobody thought it was weird Lizzy had a generic cop role.

Likely about two factions being the full setup. Would be overpowered to have another party 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

If Lizzie is telling the truth and he is paranoid cop he can find the second faction with an upside down read that’s my guess . 

Yeah that's part of why I wanted to see 80 flip. If he is actually an insane cop I think we can work together since I can find FBI and he can find town? I think I understood that correctly

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Likely about two factions being the full setup. Would be overpowered to have another party 

No clue if there is more, all I know is there have been 2 scum deaths, FBI and Langmore.  So Drums sharing doesnt clear anyone.