Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

The dwindling crew wasted no time in stringing up their suspect today. They were so close to finally ridding their beloved ship of all enemies, and they knew it.

"Grab him, he's the one!"

The suspect was still asleep when they strung him up with his own bed sheet.

Ballin -- Vanilla Town has been killed

It is now Night. You have 24 hours to submit your NAs.

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Wanted to see how he’d react to that comment. He didn’t.

Need to slow play it tomorrow. If GATA is indeed the last one she’s played it brilliantly. I’m thinking Dice.

@Drums I’m thinking dice too he was my #1 scum, but if I make it passed tonight I’m isoing everyone again I think tomorrow we talk it out instead of how today went 

why are you still alive ? @Drums

41 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Drums I’m thinking dice too he was my #1 scum, but if I make it passed tonight I’m isoing everyone again I think tomorrow we talk it out instead of how today went 

why are you still alive ? @Drums

No clue besides scum is dumb. I said I was searching ballin, defused the bomb and no one died on his lynch. You think I am lying? 

45 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

you two DO realize Im the only one on BOTH of Ape and Drums list right?

Im basically clear.

I like you most because you weren’t around for the mislynch but the last scum could be any one of you. What do you think about 80/gata?

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

No clue besides scum is dumb. I said I was searching ballin, defused the bomb and no one died on his lynch. You think I am lying? 

Not to mention ape as well. Anyone that i said i searched and got lynched weren’t bombs and everyone else was. Don’t waste your time on me. If youre town you need to look at the other two remaining and figure it out. Communication is key at this point 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Need to slow play it tomorrow. If GATA is indeed the last one she’s played it brilliantly. I’m thinking Dice.

I’ll give it to whomever the last scum is. I thought I had Ballin and thought this was my best game yet but I messed up. Even this morning I reread the entire thread and was like this guy is scum. Bad tunnel vision i guess but hats off to the remaining scum. Your team didn’t play well but you have.. unless it is 80 and he just bussed everyone. Then i’ll kill you in real life

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

I’ll give it to whomever the last scum is. I thought I had Ballin and thought this was my best game yet but I messed up. Even this morning I reread the entire thread and was like this guy is scum. Bad tunnel vision i guess but hats off to the remaining scum. Your team didn’t play well but you have.. unless it is 80 and he just bussed everyone. Then i’ll kill you in real life

Not me.  I'm VT.  

If you're scum you deserve the W for running a gambit with both Crusher and again with Ape.  

Leaves GATA or Dice.  I'll need to do a re-read before placing my vote.

49 minutes ago, Drums said:

Not to mention ape as well. Anyone that i said i searched and got lynched weren’t bombs and everyone else was. Don’t waste your time on me. If youre town you need to look at the other two remaining and figure it out. Communication is key at this point 

Like I said I read you as town I’m just surprised you’re not dead. Yesterday, there was no N/A Im trying to piece that together 

Ape counter claim looking back from his lynch looks super sloppy unless he setup a crazy gambit with you. But I’m not about to tinfoil 

80 or dice tomorrow if I don’t die that’s who I’m ISOing if I die look at either of them 

14 minutes ago, GATA said:

Like I said I read you as town I’m just surprised you’re not dead. Yesterday, there was no N/A Im trying to piece that together 

Ape counter claim looking back from his lynch looks super sloppy unless he setup a crazy gambit with you. But I’m not about to tinfoil 

80 or dice tomorrow if I don’t die that’s who I’m ISOing if I die look at either of them 

Yeah don’t tinfoil. Im probably dead today and I don’t see any reason theyd keep me alive and narrow the poe for me. Im taking my time with my na so i can be as helpful as possible 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

this is the one i dont like. Managed to sus BOTH gata and I in one line.

scummy as

14 hours ago, GATA said:

Lets say it’s tomorrow and you’re still alive and I’m dead. It’s down to dice and 80, who are you leaning?

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Lets say it’s tomorrow and you’re still alive and I’m dead. It’s down to dice and 80, who are you leaning?

Dice because he was my #1 but like I said you can’t do that you have to take your time and not rush a lynch 

if I die I’d say reread everything I’m about to drive back to jersey after this brunch.

Someone tag me when Spoot comes back 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

Dice because he was my #1 but like I said you can’t do that you have to take your time and not rush a lynch 

if I die I’d say reread everything I’m about to drive back to jersey after this brunch.

Someone tag me when Spoot comes back 

I haven’t submitted my na, I’m taking my time, so I’m probably the hold up. Why do you think you are gonna die? You keep saying it

20 minutes ago, Drums said:

I haven’t submitted my na, I’m taking my time, so I’m probably the hold up. Why do you think you are gonna die? You keep saying it

We don’t know who’s going to die it cold very well mean me 

My defusal doesn’t really matter at this point 

Looking back, a case can be made against 80 for taking out two townies with the jvill lynch knowing full well he would have a great chance at getting lynched and was already vocal before it happened, so perfect execution. Then has a great excuse to vote barry day 2. Then just busses the next two and goes along with ballin because why not. 

There are some things that can be said about Gata and Dice too but I don’t think it’s as strong. Just my two cents. 

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

My defusal doesn’t really matter at this point 

Looking back, a case can be made against 80 for taking out two townies with the jvill lynch knowing full well he would have a great chance at getting lynched and was already vocal before it happened, so perfect execution. Then has a great excuse to vote barry day 2. Then just busses the next two and goes along with ballin because why not. 

There are some things that can be said about Gata and Dice too but I don’t think it’s as strong. Just my two cents. 

At least I was honest about the reasons I was voting Jvill and Barry D1 and D2.  Even if they were sh*tty ones.

The bussing case isn't a good one, either.  I was an early voter on both the Crusher and Ape trains, and the driving force behind Ape being lynched.  That's not a bus move.  Don't tinfoil this thing this late into the game.

• Upvote 1