Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

On 7/16/2020 at 1:50 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Final Votecount -- Day 3

Crusher -- Drums, Ape, Gata, 80, Nyn (5)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Scene incoming.

On 7/16/2020 at 4:25 PM, GATA said:

Here's where I am 

Scum to town

I think Dice (based on everything that happened with Nyn , his narrative pushing etc

80 / CTM  suss on both

-so @Jetsfan80 pushing the JV lynch could have been scum knowing they planted the bomb & just let town blast themselves 

I will say though the Crush vote was the only thing that bring him a little more credibility but I'm still suss

- @CTM wanted to talk out the Fatsie vote I didn't get it. Crush literally avoided answering any of my questions about his "PR" he should have been on the train. So I'm not sold he's scum yet because he's the type to try to distance and it could have been a good opportunity to do so. But then again he might have known crush was planted a bomb ?

@Integrity28 - Also suss on you because of the whole Nyn situation. 80 says you're scum based on your meta too 

@BallinPB - Neutral I don't have a read on him yet

@Drums looks good with his Crush vote he never let off and it didn't seem like he was distancing I could be wrong

Also I appreciate you all tagging ❤️ more than you know 

My first reference 

On 7/17/2020 at 2:50 PM, GATA said:

You're correct that's why we're still talking it out I haven't placed a vote

I could have voted Drums when Ballin was all over him I paced that because I didn’t have either pegged

On 7/17/2020 at 3:26 PM, GATA said:

and I mentioned on my last list of reads why I read you as town. 

You came in voting for Crush and never let up

^ why I thought Drums was town 

On 7/17/2020 at 3:41 PM, GATA said:

Huh?

I have Dice as number 1 scum because of the whole nyn situation and then I have 80/CTM/Ape all sussed CTM was town so it's only them 2 left for my number 2 spot but with your spinning I think you might be scum 

^

On 7/17/2020 at 4:05 PM, GATA said:

If there were 3 scum it would be end game 

this is gross

This is the whole spinning

On 7/17/2020 at 4:48 PM, GATA said:

If we lynch correctly we'll hold majority tomorrow. 

If we don't, we speed lynch tomorrow 

I said this when it was ape vs drums 

we lynched correctly and held majority 

On 7/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, GATA said:

@Drums I’m thinking dice too he was my #1 scum, but if I make it passed tonight I’m isoing everyone again I think tomorrow we talk it out instead of how today went 

why are you still alive ? @Drums

23 hours ago, GATA said:

Like I said I read you as town I’m just surprised you’re not dead. Yesterday, there was no N/A Im trying to piece that together 

Ape counter claim looking back from his lynch looks super sloppy unless he setup a crazy gambit with you. But I’m not about to tinfoil 

80 or dice tomorrow if I don’t die that’s who I’m ISOing if I die look at either of them 

Dice wasn’t involved in yesterday’s mislynch but you and 80 were. I believe you so it must be 80

Being involved in a mislynch doesn’t automatically mean someone is scum. That’s a dumb way to make a case. Townies get stuff right and they get them wrong. At least I can say I was willing to get my hands dirty.

I’m not the last scum.
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Being involved in a mislynch doesn’t automatically mean someone is scum. That’s a dumb way to make a case. Townies get stuff right and they get them wrong. At least I can say I was willing to get my hands dirty.

I’m not the last scum.

It’s ok he was trying to bait me to vote you because apparently I’m scum 

I just don’t see how you’re scum and you made a case on someone you didn’t know lived 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m not the last scum.

I wasn’t serious 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If they can only NK every other night, as the evidence suggests they did, then a Doc does NOT make sense. Scum would be gimped enough.

Question what days do they NK ? 
we’ve had 2 Nights in a row no NKs why? 

Town had watcher (smash), and detector (drums), assuming those roles were meant to work together to offset bombs... if town didn’t have a doc to offset night kills, then scum would be way too powerful.

Town had watcher (smash), and detector (drums), assuming those roles were meant to work together to offset bombs... if town didn’t have a doc to offset night kills, then scum would be way too powerful.

Not true, because scum was just as susceptible to the bombs as town was.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

How they’re planting with higher town majority they don’t hit a bomb susceptibility until we get to smaller numbers 

why wasn’t there a NK 2 days in a row? 

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

Dice was here when 2 votes were on gata. Scum could have easily hammered and ended the game. He is not scum

Then it’s 80 idk what to tell you it’s not me 

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It damn sure wasn’t because you had successful protections, I’m confident of that much.

Ok well 3 missed NKs mean nothing especially 2 back to back got it 

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Vote dice 

i think he’s the right lynch 

listen worse case scenario I think town draws / it’s end game tonight if you guys lynch me 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol we’ve officially taken a turn to Special Town now.

Framing people with NKs isn’t actually a thing that happens in Mafia. But it IS an easy way to get people tinfoiling, which benefits scum.

wanna try that again? 

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

how so? 

3 hours ago, GATA said:

not sure this quote is working.  its the ones where shes saying about making it pass tonight and asking drums why he isnt dead.

@Drums   Im thinking 80

• Upvote 1

MY THINKING

if i was ape  when i made my fake claim id make sure to include my teammate in it so that hopefully town lynches the wrong one of who he named.

Leaving Gata off was both necessary and would make her look a bit sus.

Gatas claim was a mess. Which is in keeping with how she claimed masons last game. She doesnt claim well. if she was scum id expect her claim to be more polished and to make more sense. 

• Upvote 1