Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

N1  - Myself

N2 - Nyn (She's a stronger town player usually and I was pretty much agreeing with her on things she was saying. Crush likes to kill Nyn early, I thought it was Dice because them too kept going back and forth and that day got cut in short) 

N3 - Myself (since Nyn died) 

N4 - Drums vs Ape (Ape dies I know they're going to try to NK drums to not disable so I protected Drums. They were probably pissed D5 when they still saw you alive. 

N5- Yesterday, I Wifom'd scum I kept mentioning if I die (so they would think I would protect Drums) I bread crumbed to try to get shot Drums picked up on the why do you think you're going to die part

On 7/14/2020 at 1:28 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

@Barry McCockinner @GATA @Jetscode1 @Integrity28 @Nynaeve @BallinPB  @jvill 51  one of you change your vote to Jvill and end this sh*t already!  Rip the band-aid!

^80 might be trying to force someone's hand on the L1 bomb (could be scum / maybe he didn't know and it was innocent) 

On 7/14/2020 at 2:29 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Since Spoot is making dreams come true this game, I will go ahead and reveal now:

My wife has agreed to a threesome with Rihanna.  

After the flip he tried to play off the JC hammer as if Spoot made JV a bomb just like he requested & he gave JIF the gif only post restriction based on their wishes; however, the game is called minesweeper. 80 could have been trying to cause town confusion. Barry shut him down though. 

On 7/14/2020 at 2:31 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Assuming I survive tonight (safe assumption, I'm a rare NK target), Barry will be getting my vote tomorrow, as I promised JC.  @Jetscode1 you didn't die in vain!

original.gif

This is gross I just noticed it 

On 7/14/2020 at 3:35 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Interesting, indeed.  It's almost like I said I've wanted Jvill lynched from the beginning of the game/beginning of the month/last year or something.  

On 7/14/2020 at 3:40 PM, GATA said:

I don't think that's what he's saying not like I don't have my suspicions on Barry

His game play was what led me to vote him

but you were also practically pushing ppl to jump on JV 

This could mean you knowingly asked or quoted ppl to jump on that mine. 

Playing devils advocate I see both your points not sure if both scum but I think one of you might be 

If you're trying to buss each other that will also come out eventually

I mentioned it too 

2 hours ago, GATA said:

N1  - Myself

N2 - Nyn (She's a stronger town player usually and I was pretty much agreeing with her on things she was saying. Crush likes to kill Nyn early, I thought it was Dice because them too kept going back and forth and that day got cut in short) 

N3 - Myself (since Nyn died) 

N4 - Drums vs Ape (Ape dies I know they're going to try to NK drums to not disable so I protected Drums. They were probably pissed D5 when they still saw you alive. 

N5- Yesterday, I Wifom'd scum I kept mentioning if I die (so they would think I would protect Drums) I bread crumbed to try to get shot Drums picked up on the why do you think you're going to die part

Can you find anything in the scenes that can prove your protection last night? 

28 minutes ago, Drums said:

Can you find anything in the scenes that can prove your protection last night? 

No but it didn't mention a protection for nyns or yours either 

I think it's honestly up to the mod not all mods reference docs blocking shots 

like I said if you guys want to lynch me I think we draw I'm not sure but I think it's smarter to keep doc alive 

On 7/18/2020 at 4:16 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok. Vote Ballin

We can afford a mislynch if we’re wrong.

^ references affording to mislynch as if he knew it would happen. 

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I need to take a closer look back at GATA.  Maybe I'm giving her too much credit.

Almost closer to the End of Night scene not sure if it's because he wasn't sure if I would or wouldn't survive the NK 

It should be noted she was just as bloodthirsty to off Jvill as I was, early on, lol.  She ended up moving to Barry.  

The rest of us 3 were all on Jvill to finish D1.

I was when we were in the Lolz PHASE, once you get out of that and there's no speed lynch it's just stupid 

Nyn agreed with this logic I'm not going to vote to lynch someone once someone else looks like scum 

Always kinda of like I've been on the fence to vote you but the more I read your ISO's I also have my doubts about you  being the last scum left 

22 hours ago, Drums said:

Gata had a great scum game in Kingmaker if anyone wants to skim it for possible similarities. Crusher was also scum that game. 

I was really waiting for her to come around on Ballin’s case on me because that’s what she did in kingmaker. She started to suss me quite a bit the day I revealed in this game and did not vote ape at all

But I didn't because I didn't read you as scum the way D2 & D3 happened I read you as town till you started spinning 

Interesting post here, with GATA trying to play both sides.  One hand she wanted Jvill offed, and even tagged a non-player, Stark, to celebrate the momentous occasion.  On the other hand she FOS's me for "pushing people onto Jvill".  

But of course, GATA tends to do this kind of stuff as town too.  Hence why I said earlier that if she's scum, she played brilliantly and hit all her town tells.

LOL you're really mentioning this LMAO of course because Stark wanted it to happen I didn't take any responsibility in the JV parade I just wanted to show stark it could be done. this is null point

DUH 

^^^ Had Ape on her scum list but has Dice as her "number 1 scum."  Yet later, she defers to Dice on the Ape train.

Because I thought he killed Nyn & then the counter claims happened I waited for Dice to come to see what he would do I told you all I'm going to be away for 4 hrs no one waited & i had CTM texting me @gata like every 30 mins

Yeah.  I change my mind.  GATA is the last one.  

^ this is the only reservation I have because the OP wasn't revealed so what was he to gain for trying to get doc lynched?

Unless he tried to create a case just in case I did protect and if I didn't ; doc dies. He still looks like town trying to figure it out  

On 7/15/2020 at 11:22 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Barry

before Night ended as if he knew he would be alive. 

On 7/15/2020 at 10:03 AM, Drums said:

@80 what are your thoughts on Crusher?

Sorry my tags aren't working.. no internet.

On 7/15/2020 at 11:25 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Town feels.  Been wrong before.  

So he's town but trying to undermine his read just in case 

On 7/15/2020 at 10:30 AM, GATA said:

D1 is mostly jokes, & we speed lynch for lolz but once it slows down you try to catch scum

The game got serious once Barry started flip flopping and being all over the place 

If we would have sped through the lynch I would have stayed on JV I was one of the first votes I even tagged ppl but Barry showed bad play

I moved my vote there, I made a case on him: jumping votes, trying to lead a train on JIF when we don't understand why only gifs & him avoiding a hammer he was so adamant about when he himself said I will hammer NO MATTER WHAT.

Then, he says I think JV is town but fear mongering ... So is he town or scum trying to seem town (does any of this make sense.)

& to me JV was mostly saying "Watch what happens when I mod next" I didn't get a sense of fear mongering at all.

^^^^ 

On 7/16/2020 at 9:22 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

@GATA I agree that CTM is suspect but Crusher and Ape are both scum.

Note I've seen 80 buss his whole team before just to win the game.

On 7/15/2020 at 3:00 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

They don't call me the most feared scum player on JN for nothing!

(NOTE:  No one calls me this.)

I know you're just joking but there's a little truth in all jokes and I think you're scum buddy 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because I'm very clearly not the last scum and I'm tired of this game now.

No you're not very clearly no one is cleared 

you even said so yourself come on 

44 minutes ago, GATA said:

On 7/16/2020 at 8:22 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

@GATA I agree that CTM is suspect but Crusher and Ape are both scum.

Note I've seen 80 buss his whole team before just to win the game

Well that’s interesting. Going to have to read back to see the timing of 80s post but can’t right now because I’m doing some work outside. I’ll be back in a bit

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Dice has had ample time to hammer and hasn't done so.  He's town.

GATA is the last one.

Wish you would have claimed LD or something to believe you as town 

you're clearly the last scum 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Wish you would have claimed LD or something to believe you as town 

you're clearly the last scum 

You got nothing on me.  Meanwhile you're claiming you blocked multiple kill attempts but didn't give us your protection list until hours after it was requested.

The best defense others have provided for you is you're known to bungle reveals.  That's your BEST defense.

robot fail GIF

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

You got nothing on me.  Meanwhile you're claiming you blocked multiple kill attempts but didn't give us your protection list until hours after it was requested.

The best defense others have provided for you is you're known to bungle reveals.  That's your BEST defense.

robot fail GIF

wow ISO me I said my actions I didn't put it in a list till I had time I was on the road 

23 hours ago, GATA said:

**** you scum WIFOM

23 hours ago, GATA said:

Let’s see if you guys can guess why I’m still alive and drums is still alive

22 hours ago, GATA said:

I protected myself 

there’s been 3 nights there were no deaths why? 

22 hours ago, GATA said:

@Drums

i don’t trust either of them so I’m not tagging them but I always protected myself except for 2 occasions the 1 miss shot which was to Nyn I thought she was town it was during the whole dice back and forth that’s why I had him pegged as scum. I thought he shot her the miss shot after the ape flip I protected you

and yesterday I guess scum thought I would protect you again so I protected myself 

80 says he Iso'd me but says i didn't list my actions. 
LIES 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm talking about Night by Night list of actions.  You didn't clearly provide a defined list until much later than your original claim.  You bungled it.  

incorrect, if you read it you can basically pin what I'm saying each Day Phase without a Death was thanks to me