Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

14 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I wish ape is scum so u and ur little minion 80 can come after me and I can laugh in Your faces about how much of an idiot you guys are. 

That or you and Ape set up a great buss plan.  

It's obvious to me that you just really want me dead. Your other reads have been meh. CTM for inactivity? Town. Dice for inactivity? Most likely town. Did not want to come off me and vote Ape, must have really killed you when your team said just do it. 

In case I die tonight, I defused Ballin, if that wasn't already quite evident 

"You! Don't move!"

*Beep* ... *Beep* .. *Beep-Beep-Beep*!!!

The man wipes sweat from his brow and takes a deep breath. "Okay, man, don't you move a muscle, or we both might be in trouble."

The man carefully removes the target's hat and runs his fingers along the brim. His eyes widened when he finds the well hidden bulge. Something was skillfully sewn inside the fabric of the hat! Not knowing the depths of the device's temperament, and valuing his own life more than the secrets of the device, he does the only thing he can think of. He quickly -- and calmly -- hurries up onto the deck of the ship and casts the hat off the side into the sea.

It is now Day 5, with 5 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

"You! Don't move!"

*Beep* ... *Beep* .. *Beep-Beep-Beep*!!!

The man wipes sweat from his brow and takes a deep breath. "Okay, man, don't you move a muscle, or we both might be in trouble."

The man carefully removes the target's hat and runs his fingers along the brim. His eyes widened when he finds the well hidden bulge. Something was skillfully sewn inside the fabric of the hat! Not knowing the depths of the device's temperament, and valuing his own life more than the secrets of the device, he does the only thing he can think of. He quickly -- and calmly -- hurries up onto the deck of the ship and casts the hat off the side into the sea.

It is now Day 5, with 5 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

So Ballin was packin'

Just now, GATA said:

I’m sorry Ballin I had you as neutral but I think the Ape vote felt like distancing you hesitate till you saw everyone voting for him 

Vote Ballin 

And everyone tagging me like you knew he was scum