Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This was easy to see from the DT - not pretending like I would have thought of it if I was still in the game - but since you guys were basically deciding between 80/gata you should have forced the other to hammer. 

And @Jetsfan80 could've self-sacrificed and hammered himself, to buy another day of voting, but he didn't know there wouldn't be a NK.

• Upvote 2

@GATA 

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Home girl put the hustle in and brought it home. Dug us out of a hole. I don’t know where my brain was at, but I knew Drums was riled and advised shooting CTM instead. Took my eye off the ball, which pinned us down and Gata salvaged it!

Excellent/fun setup, thanks @Spoot-Face

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You played great. I dropped my guard and you popped me right in the chin strategically... but no way was I gonna get irritated. 

Nothing that I say during these are personal either but it was worth a shot

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@GATA 

Home girl put the hustle in and brought it home. Dug us out of a hole. I don’t know where my brain was at, but I knew Drums was riled and advised shooting CTM instead. Took my eye off the ball, which pinned us down and Gata salvaged it!

I just had fun  killing whole Bunch of townies. Awesome set up. GOATA killed it!!!

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

first game I played you told me you'd make me quit before the end of the game ?

Our new crop of players is resilient. 

that said, I break people like crusher breaks scales

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

@GATA 

^ evolution 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

@GATA 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

I just had fun  killing whole Bunch of townies. Awesome set up. GOATA killed it!!!

Honestly, they talked me off the ledge and then, once I fake claimed. I was trying to adjust my strategy and I would randomly use some of the things Ape said in Qt back in the game I felt that all played into our win as a team

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Retiring on top gb? What a weenie you are 

Not retiring but I wanted to take a mental break last game after the whole Ozark game and then everyone promised to lynch JV so I played. Now I’m taking the break lol 

16 minutes ago, GATA said:

Not retiring but I wanted to take a mental break last game after the whole Ozark game and then everyone promised to lynch JV so I played. Now I’m taking the break lol 

Wut? Who’s going to carry my big fat ass over the finish line if I’m scum again? 

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Great finish @GATA. I really thought jitters was going to win that one for town. You pulled a rabbit out of a hat even though @Jetsfan80 had you pegged. Friggen Dundee 

We had it, just needed Dice to hammer. Gata was at L1 for like a day-- I wasn't waiting anymore, I wanted the game to end. Oh well.