Tua the fish

Ben Had

Okay Tua starts for the first time this sunday with 10 games remaining this season.

I'm seeing posts stating Herbert is the real deal and the best QB in the last draft class with Burrow close behind.

What are your predictions on Tua? Will he match those 2?

I'm thinking for 10 games...2200 yds...20TD's...8INT's

He's goona make the AFCE fun again.

1 hour ago, Ben Had said:

Okay Tua starts for the first time this sunday with 10 games remaining this season.

I'm seeing posts stating Herbert is the real deal and the best QB in the last draft class with Burrow close behind.

Bigger Fish.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ben Had said:

Bama fan here...

I don't feel him being very successful...     hold ball too long...   isnt THAT atheltic

• Upvote 1

I think he does some good and some bad. Statistically one of the worst QBs, but has some moments that make their fans believe. Then he gets hurt leading into an offseason of hope. Then he gets mono to start next season and they argue that next season could have been a good one. Then year 3 he sucks and Miami has squandered all that draft capital they built and Flores is on the hotseat. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

What was your take on Sam coming out?

honestly, i didnt know wtf Sam was til March...   I was pretty blase about the QB class as i dint belive in Baker having watched him a afew times, i'd never watched Sam.  I saw some reels, it was alright...  but i wasnt all hyped...people kept TELLING ME I should be hyped....

i bough the NFL package.... watched the games  2 yrs in a row...     too many missed plays all over the field, every game...  

sure he made a few plays, but ALL NFL QB MAKE A FEW PLAYS   

• Upvote 1

The big thing for most QBs is year two, these guys come in look good then either get over coached or do indeed take the next step.  Teams get film on them, see what they do well or not and the attack them.

See Darnold and Baker and a host of other guys that looked decent to very good in their 1st year and then fell off.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

There's no NFL tape on him.  One read, athletic QBs usually do well until DCs have a fair amt of tape to scheme on.  

of course there is no tape, going by what i saw ogf him in NCAA...   

was watching Bama/LSU last yr... asked the LSU fans next to me...  THEY think he's gonna ball out...  i told them i couldnt put my finger on it...  but wasnt feeling confident....

• Haha 1

I would not bet on Tua being a very good NFL QB.  

Trevor Lawrence, yes. 

It has become clear to me that the most important muscles for an NFL QB are between the ears and in the heart.  

You can get by with either in college football, but you need both in the NFL.  

I think Trevor Lawrence has alot of both.