After 11 Games

So far what i see is Mims has the makings of a #1 WR. Finally we hit on a second round WR.

Q is turning into a terror. I think next season will be his year  to put his stamp on the D if he hasn't  already.

Perriman has done enough to earn a new contract

Maye is very up and down. Had a good first half and disappeared after  that. Big picture, he is another Mac bust.

Speaking of busts, i think it's  safe to say Darnold has earned that. A pick with so much promise to continue to make the same dumb throws, there is no other way to describe it. 

Lastly, the Ashtyn Davis experiment needs to end. That TE on Miami caught the TD pass and Davis was no more than that fly that buzz in your ear to him. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

So far what i see is Mims has the makings of a #1 WR. Finally we hit on a second round WR.

Q is turning into a terror. I think next season will be his year  to put his stamp on the D if he hasn't  already.

Maye is very up and down. Had a good first half and disappeared after  that. Big picture, he is another Mac bust.

Speaking of busts, i think it's  safe to say Darnold has earned that. A pick with so much promise to continue to make the same dumb throws, there is no other way to describe it. 

Lastly, the Ashtyn Davis experiment needs to end. That TE on Miami caught the TD pass and Davis was no more than that fly that buzz in your ear to him. 

I think Q will continue to improve and if a guy like Mosley comes back and lives up to what he was supposed to be (long shot), Q will produce even more. 

I'd like to see Perriman come back but not at starter money. He could be solid if he can stay on the field and would be great if we added a true 1/2 WR this offseason like the two we continuously discuss (Juju and A-Rob).

Maye is solid, I'd like to see him back next year. 

Before the game, I still somehow had some hope Sam would do something but he is worse every game. if I was playing him, I would blitz every play--how can you play so many games and seemingly work so hard in the offseason yet still cannot read a defense, and throw into double coverage multiple times a game. Dude.

Really don't get your thoughts on Davis. He will be solid. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

You are wrong about Maye, hes not a bust 

You left out Becton.  Perine? You left out Hall.  You left out Mann.  

Wait, a rookie got beat on a play?  No, cut him

Douglas had a very nice draft

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I'm still very much on the fence about Perrimen, he does have quite an illustrious injury history. He's made some nice catches but he's also been quite unimpressive at times.

Marcus Maye is a nice, slightly above average player. I hope the Jets resign him.

Darnold is NOT a bust. He's merely been saddled with a piss poor supporting cast. He's a product of the sh*t environment Jets management created.

You need to relax about making judgments about Davis. Do you really think the Jets would be better off bringing a slug off the bench? Ashton Davis deserves time and eventually he'll become a decent player.

4 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

I'm still very much on the fence about Perrimen, he does have quite an illustrious injury history. He's made some nice catches but he's also been quite unimpressive at times.

Marcus Maye is a nice, slightly above average player. I hope the Jets resign him.

Darnold is NOT a bust. He's merely been saddled with a piss poor supporting cast. He's a product of the sh*t environment Jets management created.

You need to relax about making judgments about Davis. Do you really think the Jets would be better off bringing a slug off the bench? Ashton Davis deserves time and eventually he'll become a decent player.

As far as Darnold, I have been pretty patient with him and he just keeps ? the bed. I have never seen a player actually play worse every game. 

Im going to reserve judgement on Maye since a lot of people seem to like him. I just think its funny that he has so few picks and everyone likes himbbut hated Adams for that same reason. 

As far as Davis, honestly, the way he defended that TE, I may as well have been on him. At least draw a PI if you can't  stop the TD.