PYP2021 Game Thread

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

Idk what’s implied here. But I did explain myself, and then Nolder was like “no random just no lynch” so... that’s it really

Sliding in for the post-deadline vote looks like you're trying to appear as if you want to vote on someone when the vote wasn't going to matter in the first place. The fact that the vote wasn't going to count becomes less transparent as the days go on. I will say it is possible that you thought Nolder would bend the rules and accept it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sliding in for the post-deadline vote looks like you're trying to appear as if you want to vote on someone when the vote wasn't going to matter in the first place. The fact that the vote wasn't going to count becomes less transparent as the days go on. I will say it is possible that you thought Nolder would bend the rules and accept it.

This is a good point 

Though I have seen kdels slow pace play before so personally I'm not gonna get hung up about it 

Before DL 

We were fortunate not to kill a town role but we still give a free kill to mafia unless the vig shoots.

Votecount

(6) Gata - Barry, CTM, Drums, Ape, Jvill, Stark

Stark puts me at L1 

Jif doesn't vote me even tho ppl kept mentioning it.

& kdels tries to sneak the hammer in but too late. 

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

No one was sure that it was gonna be a no lynch or a random lynch. I tried to avoid that situation and hope that MIA Nolder was just gonna accept it.

11 minutes ago, GATA said:

This is a good point 

Though I have seen kdels slow pace play before so personally I'm not gonna get hung up about it 

Haha I was driving back home and hoped that I could get a vote in but I failed. Still if I’m totally honest, I’d rather have kept my vote on JiF since I don’t like his game so far.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, GATA said:

Before DL 

We were fortunate not to kill a town role but we still give a free kill to mafia unless the vig shoots.

Votecount

(6) Gata - Barry, CTM, Drums, Ape, Jvill, Stark

Stark puts me at L1 

Jif doesn't vote me even tho ppl kept mentioning it.

& kdels tries to sneak the hammer in but too late. 

So what's your take on Jif doing that? Kdels?

28 minutes ago, Stark said:

you didn't build in a fail safe? wtf man....

I mean I did, you've seen her operate here yes?  Plus her movement is clunky and unbalanced. The center of gravity is all off intentionally.  My 76 yo father can out run her 

Just if you get in her clutches you are doomed 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I mean I did, you've seen her operate here yes?  Plus her movement is clunky and unbalanced. The center of gravity is all off intentionally.  My 76 yo father can out run her 

Just if you get in her clutches you are doomed 

a. that's correct 

b. I love your dad so don't bring him into this

• Haha 2

After much discussion and zero resolution everyone was standing around looking warily around the room as if waiting for someone else to take the lead. The stench was finally beginning to dissipate, the foul air slowly clearing once again. There was a long pause and then...nothing. The voice spoke again:

"BEGIN AGAIN."

On 1/11/2021 at 6:00 PM, jvill 51 said:

Here’s what I was referring to in my reply to @Drums. Originally nonchalant about being the D1 lynch, votes Stark with no reasoning, gives reasoning once Stark’s train pulls even with his, then says he withheld reasoning initially because he didn’t want to get laid into.

I will say though that one thing giving me pause is that I basically offered 80 the excuse that he was waiting for a reaction from Stark, and he didn’t use that when he very easily could have.

You know, I've been thinking about this. Since D1 voting goes with the wind, 80s move could have been an attempt to nudge the voting towards Stark to finish him off. He already had like 4 votes and it only takes 7. Actually a pretty good move if 80 is indeed scum. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Nolder said:

After much discussion and zero resolution everyone was standing around looking warily around the room as if waiting for someone else to take the lead. The stench was finally beginning to dissipate, the foul air slowly clearing once again. There was a long pause and then...nothing. The voice spoke again:

"BEGIN AGAIN."

Scum sucks at this game.  lol

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Drums said:

Vote Gata

20 minutes ago, Drums said:

Jif comes in right before deadline, asks who to vote, then doesn’t even move his vote to any of the leading trains. Stays on Ballin (a painfully low volume poster, especially d1). Whack.

...and you vote @GATA.  Suck a bag of dicks @Drums

Vote Drums

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Drums said:

And? I like Gata the least right now but I'm opening up some doors for conversation with what else I saw at deadline. I trust Barry and Jvill and am interested in what they think. 

I don't trust any of you muh fu*k*rs

weird post

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2