PYP2021 Game Thread

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Getting away from house hunters and back to scum hunters, I don't hate what 80 said about Stark. I think Stark usually isn't shy about voting people, especially 80. I'll keep my vote there for now. 

@GATA you show up to say good morning but don't say anything about 80s take on Stark. Thoughts?

plain comment i just had not been around since friday. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What is the purpose of claiming you would be a safe lynch at this juncture?

JiF does this frequently IIRC and isn't alignment indicative 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Honestly @Jetsfan80 made a good point Stark hasn't moved either even after that comment.

I honestly thought there was still lollygagging going on didn't know an actual case occurred Danke on that.

I'm ok getting serious now 

unvote the smelly hippie VOTE Stark.

ORALEEEEEEEEEE!

yup i haven't move. I haven't been around or in game thread. 

UNVOTE

VOTE SPOOT

Calls Drums vote on me from Saturday a good vote, when barry votes Gata spoot asks why... why is drums vote on me from 2 days ago a good vote and you address it - this is also before 80's explanation to voting me.... Barrys vote on gata just gets a question from you. feels like you know something we don't.  

13 minutes ago, Stark said:

UNVOTE

VOTE SPOOT

Calls Drums vote on me from Saturday a good vote, when barry votes Gata spoot asks why... why is drums vote on me from 2 days ago a good vote and you address it - this is also before 80's explanation to voting me.... Barrys vote on gata just gets a question from you. feels like you know something we don't.  

I just like voting you, lol

I notice you trying hard, though. 99.9% of all Day 1 cases are rubbish.

unvote

vote Stark again

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I just like voting you, lol

I notice you trying hard, though. 99.9% of all Day 1 cases are rubbish.

unvote

vote Stark again

Lol 

sh*t I’m not trying hard. You care to explain why drums vote was good and you on question the vote on Gata 

I mean 99.9% of all D1 cases are rubbish. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Lol 

sh*t I’m not trying hard. You care to explain why drums vote was good and you on question the vote on Gata 

I mean 99.9% of all D1 cases are rubbish. 

Because Drums vote on you made me laugh. It's that simple. You're thinking too hard.

evil laugh gremlins GIF

14 minutes ago, Drums said:

Everyone is voting so that’s a plus but might as well let @BallinPB @Integrity28 @CTM @Jetscode1 @kdels62 know that today is the deadline just in case you didn’t know. 

Also @GATA @GATA @GATA

Thanks. I haven’t been in thread since I voted ctm. Been pretty preoccupied with the news. I’ll catch up after dinner

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

or you just had too much over the holiday break.

5c49f2efef5a1c355d78fd29_Basil-Haydens-Bourbon-01a-p-800.jpg.9123e8be3ce54938d63a427a5ac1c986.jpg

sup big guy?!?

All good. I did 

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

or you just had too much over the holiday break.

5c49f2efef5a1c355d78fd29_Basil-Haydens-Bourbon-01a-p-800.jpg.9123e8be3ce54938d63a427a5ac1c986.jpg

sup big guy?!?

Matter of fact I did enjoy some Basil Haden with my friend for my Birthday. 

DF18AF43-1DBC-4E13-B4A3-73C387E96674.jpeg

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Drums said:

Getting away from house hunters and back to scum hunters, I don't hate what 80 said about Stark. I think Stark usually isn't shy about voting people, especially 80. I'll keep my vote there for now. 

@GATA you show up to say good morning but don't say anything about 80s take on Stark. Thoughts?

I don’t hate 80’s reasoning either. Not sure how I feel about his explanation for why he waited to give that reasoning until other’s jumped on Stark’s train. I don’t see why the reason behind his vote would have made others attack him. In fact no one’s attacked him for it now, and I don’t think much changed between when he first cast the vote to when he offered his explanation, other than the fact that Stark’s train built up momentum. Plus, I feel like scum would be more worried about people jumping on their reasoning than town, and 80 was kind of ambivalent about being a D1 lynch earlier in the day. Doesn’t really track for me.

• Upvote 2

On 1/7/2021 at 10:19 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

It only seems too appropriate for me to be the first lynch of the 2021 Mafia season.  

On 1/8/2021 at 10:59 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Vote Stark

20 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nice to see you guys voting Stark with me.  I voted him based on this one post.  Town Stark would have moved his vote to me after this.

20 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Interesting. Your vote on Stark seemed out of place to me at that point in the game without even a joking explanation, like you were trying to sneak it in there or were waiting for a reaction. Decided to hold off questioning in case it was the latter.

So, question: why hold off on that reasoning until now?

19 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

People usually lay into me for casing based on 1 post/small sample of posts on D1.  Now that others followed me on it and the deadline is less than 24 hours away I figured it was safe to do so.

Here’s what I was referring to in my reply to @Drums. Originally nonchalant about being the D1 lynch, votes Stark with no reasoning, gives reasoning once Stark’s train pulls even with his, then says he withheld reasoning initially because he didn’t want to get laid into.

I will say though that one thing giving me pause is that I basically offered 80 the excuse that he was waiting for a reaction from Stark, and he didn’t use that when he very easily could have.

• Upvote 2