PYP2021 Game Thread

2 hours ago, Drums said:

D1, trying to get a feel for the game. I voted Stark to get a competing train with 80 going to see if anything would happen. The only one that took the bait was Gata but I still wanted to see how Stark would defend, which came off neutral to me so I unvoted him and went back to reread the thread and went back to Gata. She is better as scum than she is as town so why the hell not?

Fine. In which post(s) did Stark defend well, by the way?

the bold is gross

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Freudian slip?

This was sarcastic because if you clearly see I ****ed up big time thinking it was a completely open setup when it wasn’t we don’t know 3 key PRs from the 5 listed 

41 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Fine. In which post(s) did Stark defend well, by the way?

the bold is gross

Eh I said I read him neutral after that. Don’t have a specific read on him right now. 

And that bold part. I said what I said

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Are you saying you're scum?

3 hours ago, GATA said:

NO.

I'm saying based on your logic ... you say I'm better as scum 

and based on the fact you're voting me (because you believe I'm scum ) 

Therefore, I should be having a good game right?

Uh what?

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Freudian slip?

1 hour ago, GATA said:

This was sarcastic because if you clearly see I ****ed up big time thinking it was a completely open setup when it wasn’t we don’t know 3 key PRs from the 5 listed 

What are you not comprende’ing. Lol

@GATA you scum?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, GATA said:

NO.

I'm saying based on your logic ... you say I'm better as scum 

and based on the fact you're voting me (because you believe I'm scum ) 

Therefore, I should be having a good game right?

Logic checks out ?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, semantics. In which post(s) are you referring to, then?

Go back and read his posts. Do you come away thinking he is scum from that? I came away thinking I should look at other people for now. It is not like 80s comment was super strong but it got the game going at least. 

On 1/11/2021 at 10:00 PM, Nolder said:

It is now Night, please send in your actions.

Deadline: 3PM PST/6PM EST Tuesday 1/12/21

On 1/12/2021 at 6:16 PM, Nolder said:

After much discussion and zero resolution everyone was standing around looking warily around the room as if waiting for someone else to take the lead. The stench was finally beginning to dissipate, the foul air slowly clearing once again. There was a long pause and then...nothing. The voice spoke again:

"BEGIN AGAIN."

"Scene" was posted at 6:16, post deadline.  A couple posts earlier Nolder responded to Barry saying "its not the deadline yet", which implies not all NA's were in yet.  

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

After reading 80's explanation again, it does read like he was being careful, which is completely out of meta for him. 80 is one of the most reckless players, especially on Day 1, regardless of his alignment. He's never afraid of being lynched. Don't think this is alignment indicative.

Being cautious cuz I'm rolled up, baby.  Or am I?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not following Drums' train of thought in this sequence:

^^Responding to Barry voting Gata.

^^Responding to Jvill talking about 80's late vote explanation on Stark. Thinks that was a calculated move by 80 (but isn't voting him) and needs to think about it so unvotes... Stark? The guy he wants to keep pressure on?

^^Is quoting a post from Gata which came before his post in the beginning of this response where he stated he wants to keep pressure on Stark.

I don't, seems like he's conveniently jumping back from vote to vote.

Drums could absolutely be scum.  But what I 100 % know about Drums is how excited he is when a game starts.  And his first game of the Mafia season excitement is next level.  I could kill him though.

But first, Lizzie.  Pro-town move.  Then Stark.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Drums said:

D1, trying to get a feel for the game. I voted Stark to get a competing train with 80 going to see if anything would happen. The only one that took the bait was Gata but I still wanted to see how Stark would defend, which came off neutral to me so I unvoted him and went back to reread the thread and went back to Gata. She is better as scum than she is as town so why the hell not?

tom hanks running GIF