Arthur Smith to Atlanta

Eric Bieniemy is not available at this time for further interviews, due to the NFL rules. I think that no team wants to be left without a chair when the music stops, and they are not taking a chance on waiting. Perhaps, one will... but that remains to be seen.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jet Blast said:

Eric Bieniemy is not available at this time for further interviews, due to the NFL rules. I think that no team wants to be left without a chair when the music stops, and they are not taking a chance on waiting. Perhaps, one will... but that remains to be seen.

Do the Texans wind up getting forced by circumstances to be Bienemys landing spot? 

Should be interesting,  especially with all of the Watson drama...

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Do the Texans wind up getting forced by circumstances to be Bienemys landing spot? 

If Bienenemy lands there, it is also a possibility that he was who they wanted all along... and they had the balls to wait it out. And we would never know if that was the case.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jet Blast said:

If Bienenemy lands there, it is also a possibility that he was who they wanted all along... and they had the balls to wait it out. And we would never know if that was the case.

True, but I doubt the whole "Lets not request an interview, until circumstances and media pressure forces us" wasn't really just part of a Texans convoluted misdirection plan.

Or was it? 4-D chess, indeed.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I believe so....it's Watson's pick and if not,  Watson's gonna be a big problem for them.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

I believe so....it's Watson's pick and if not,  Watson's gonna be a big problem for them.

I dont think Watsons annoyance is that they have to hire the guy, I think its just his choice to be interviewed was ignored after being told he would be included

• Post of the Week 1

41 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Probably either the Texans or Eagles.  Both are in need of some good media 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jet Blast said:

From all I've read I doubt that. They weren't going to interview him initial but will do so to try (too late) to pacify that DBag Watson. He's such a cancer at this point they'll be forced to deal him. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

He might be the best option the Eagles have.  I could see Staley say no thanks and the Eagles coming down to guys like Bienemy, McDaniels and Bowles.

If it came down to those 3 the choice, I would think, would be McDaniels.