this is really really really bad

it's really unprofessional

it's unchained

it's a rant

it's a stream of consciousness

it is downright weird man.

6 hours ago, southtown24th said:

holy moly this is badddddddddddddddddddddddd

I think everyone gets that by now after you've said it about 75 times across 2 threads

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Very Rex-like intro. 

"To the rest of the league: the Jets are coming. And we're going to give you everything we've got, and I think that's going to be more than you can handle."

Rex did walk the talk early in his career here... the jets were ranked 16th in Total defense the previous year he arrived & in his 1st year had them ranked #1... in his 2nd year the D was ranked #3 & in both years the jets went to the AFC Championship game... if Campbell has similar success they would throw him a parade & give him a key to the city.

• Upvote 1

Energy and passion is great and necessary for an NFL head coach. Look no further than Bowles and Gase to show that. It can’t be false bravado though like biting someone’s knee caps off. You have to pair passion with intellect and that’s where, like Rex, this clown will fail. 

I may be in the minority but I loved it. Guy is authentic, he's an alpha, he's disciplined on the field, and he is a walking representation of a team identity. Some use slogans (ours was play like a Jet under Rex, now it's "All Gas, No Breaks", the Lions pretty much have a human form of it. 

Definitely needs to work on his decorum, but it's easy to see why players would want to run through a brick wall for him. Ngl I was ready to get the pads on when he was talking about biting off knee caps 

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

I may be in the minority but I loved it. Guy is authentic, he's an alpha, he's disciplined on the field, and he is a walking representation of a team identity. Some use slogans (ours was play like a Jet under Rex, now it's "All Gas, No Breaks", the Lions pretty much have a human form of it. 

Definitely needs to work on his decorum, but it's easy to see why players would want to run through a brick wall for him. Ngl I was ready to get the pads on when he was talking about biting off knee caps 

Is he an alpha? Seems pretty goofy to me, likable but goofy. Very rex, was he an alpha?