DESHAUN OFFICIALLY REQUESTS TRADE BABY

T0mShane

15 hours ago, DetroitRed said:

If the Texans want the 2 pick, then they will trade with the Jets. If they want a monumental return, they will have to look elsewhere. And chances are, they want that return 

it doesn't matter if another team can offer them 47 first rounders.  if that team isn't on the "list", watson won't go there.  supposedly the jets are on the list.  the #2 pick gives them the best chance to draft the QB they want.

19 minutes ago, heymangold said:

it doesn't matter if another team can offer them 47 first rounders.  if that team isn't on the "list", watson won't go there.  supposedly the jets are on the list.  the #2 pick gives them the best chance to draft the QB they want.

Very true. But, if the Jets are offering 2 ones only, that makes it very hard for them to accept.  They have to win this trade, big time. They are already the laughingstock of major sports 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Very true. But, if the Jets are offering 2 ones only, that makes it very hard for them to accept.  They have to win this trade, big time. They are already the laughingstock of major sports 

Despite what a lot of fans are thinking I don’t think it’s a matter of which QB would the Texans prefer in a trade offer that would kill any potential deal, it’s that JD drives a hard bargain when it comes to trades and contracts. I just don’t see a scenario where we had to give up 4 first rounders for Watson. JD refuses to be taken advantage of. I can envision JD making a “fair” offer but in the end it won’t be enough to satisfy the Texans.

• Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

i think the fact they're a laughing stock is the reason the trade isn't going to be as insane price wise as many think.  Who knows - watson could decide tomorrow he'll play but its been reported he's willing to sit out.  we'll see.  #2 pick holds a TON of value, especially if Lance has a good pro day today.

On 2/27/2021 at 2:16 PM, Savage69 said:

No he entered into a contract with the Tuna that his team couldn't match which the league ruled illegal after that.. I know if he didn't do it to the Jets it don't matter, it's like knowing someone whose a car thief but since he don't steal your car he's a class dude..LOL

Exactly, brilliant on Parcells part and CM got to play with Parcells.  

Why would any jets fan continue to whine about this?  

And stealing a car is illegal.  The contract the Jets put together was perfectly legal, your analogy doesnt come close to working

Just listened to Texans Culley on NFL Network regarding the Texans.  He made it 1001% CRYSTAL CLEAR  that Watson is not in their plans. A 3 year old would be able to read through this moron's anal diatribe.  He continuously blabbed about "moving forward, moving forward, moving forward'.  Just listen to it and hit fast foward. OMG what a DOPE. No wonder Watson has INSISTED he will never play again for Texans.  Now the question is: To WHO and for How Much?