Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Hence my post right after his confirming the Mason piece.  Seems weird.

You confirmed Nold's mason reveal?  I might have missed it, I was on a mission and had a goal.  It's ok if I failed but I had to go all in.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^ I thought this unprompted reveal was weird and unnecessary yesterday in the middle of everyone trying to figure out the CTM/Pac situation. Then he never even voted. Looking at the final counts for each day GS is not on the final lynch of any of them. Maybe he doesn't want to bus a scum mate?

vote greenseed

You’re quoting people now?

Jif, nolder are masons. Are there other known masons?

Bum seems like solo town. I’m solo town.

Pac is either bussing his whole team, or rolled up town. Right now, the right play is to believe the latter.

jville, jvor, crusher, greenseed, jc all very inactive. Not much of a read.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Well he is typically exhausted, fatigued and sleeping like teh Rona got him. Good instincts sweet one! 

I saw that he said his partner was infected but I thought he was just being clever.  Must have missed his partner confirming him.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote jville

Inactives hunting when he’s been very inactive.

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Also a nice way to seem like your hunting  when you’re not. Im down vote jvill 

Meh, I’ve been around every day and voting. We’d literally gotten nothing out of the other 2 and needed something. Don’t mind your votes on me though, fair criticism

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote jville

Inactives hunting when he’s been very inactive.

I could go here too. Not much scum hunting from jvill this game. He was suspiciously lurking during the whole pac/ctm thing yesterday and didn't say anything until after I called him on it.  He was also quick to the defense of being on two scum teams when pac asked if he was scum yesterday.

32 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif, nolder are masons. Are there other known masons?

Bum seems like solo town. I’m solo town.

Pac is either bussing his whole team, or rolled up town. Right now, the right play is to believe the latter.

jville, jvor, crusher, greenseed, jc all very inactive. Not much of a read.

I've got JC, GS and Jvill in my scum pile

45 minutes ago, JiF said:

You confirmed Nold's mason reveal?  I might have missed it, I was on a mission and had a goal.  It's ok if I failed but I had to go all in.

That's a negative, ghost rider, the pattern is full.

• Sympathy 2

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why?

JC has been pretty under the radar for the most part. D1 he voted Pac (meh) but Beaver voted him. D2 he voted Stark, D3 he was on the CTM train late. Verbal parked a lone vote on him as well, who I am 50/50 on atm. Maybe I'm reading too much into it...

GS voted Pac D1 (meh) but he hasn't really done anything of substance to hunt. Last game I played with him he was more active. (as town)

Jvill Jas been laying low too, while still being logged in to the thread. Gotta go recheck his votes.

4 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

JC has been pretty under the radar for the most part. D1 he voted Pac (meh) but Beaver voted him. D2 he voted Stark, D3 he was on the CTM train late. Verbal parked a lone vote on him as well, who I am 50/50 on atm. Maybe I'm reading too much into it...

GS voted Pac D1 (meh) but he hasn't really done anything of substance to hunt. Last game I played with him he was more active. (as town)

Jvill Jas been laying low too, while still being logged in to the thread. Gotta go recheck his votes.

Cool. Thx.

3 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

After double checking Jvills votes, I'm feeling null on him. Dunno

I'm 99% sure this game is in the bag no matter what happens next couple game days but it would be nice to lynch scum every day ftw.

Letting it play out a bit but Jville is a good bet at the moment with Barry a runner up.

I'm playing under the assumption Nolder and JiF vetted town.

I'll have to pull up remaining player list in a bit.

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

Also, and just saying what a few of us might be thinking....

Don't completely remove the possibility that CTM and Pac doctored this whole thing up to clear Pac for the rest of the game.  It's something that would fit both their styles.

Creates wifom.  Leaves a lazy vote and doesn’t vote CTM. 

Vote Verbal

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^ I thought this unprompted reveal was weird and unnecessary yesterday in the middle of everyone trying to figure out the CTM/Pac situation. Then he never even voted. Looking at the final counts for each day GS is not on the final lynch of any of them. Maybe he doesn't want to bus a scum mate?

vote greenseed

Listen here you SCOUNDREL, I have always revealed prematurely. Always.  And I always OMGUS vote, so guess what...

vote BerryCrocker

I had no problem voting for CTM.  See my post below. Pac had said that he would get some weird pleasure out of being the hammer so I requested a vote count before taking that away from him.  

17 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Jetsfan80 Can we get a vote count?

I’m down to hammer, unless it has special meaning for you guys

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Creates wifom.  Leaves a lazy vote and doesn’t vote CTM. 

Vote Verbal

You might want to add OMGUS to the list for yourself, bud.

Wifom?  Yes, I admit that.

Lazy?  Nope, I said why I voted you and it made sense.

Didn't vote CTM?  Ok, but that doesn't make me scum for it.  You're better than that.

52 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I don’t know Pacs alignment. He self voted and earned mine. 

14 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Listen here you SCOUNDREL, I have always revealed prematurely. Always.  And I always OMGUS vote, so guess what...

vote BerryCrocker

I had no problem voting for CTM.  See my post below. Pac had said that he would get some weird pleasure out of being the hammer so I requested a vote count before taking that away from him.  

why did you feel the need to bring up your reveal in the middle of CTM vs. Pac? It was an unnecessary distraction.

37 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I don’t know Pacs alignment. He self voted and earned mine. 

Pac's alignment seems to be town so far. Sure it could be a Jedi mind trick, but the odds are slim IMO.

Not sure what his self vote on day one has for meaning here.

I read and my brain feels like mush. But I will say that Ape slightly lean town, Nolder and JiF are claimed masons? 

CTM teams like to bus, as evident by how the NYN and drum lynches rolled.

Pac I think it's odd how they haven't tried to infect him, but he's basically uncountered doc and led to a confrontation with CTM, so I'm fine with letting him do his thing for now. If he makes it to end game though, i'll be more suspicious. But if he's town, they can't keep letting him do whatever it is he's doing.

Jville is voting the right ways, but he seems oddly passive. I'd be ok voting here.

Barry got oddly defensive day one with the spoot stuff. He's voting and pushing good lynches, but he's also someone I'd categorize as freely willing to bus, so that doesn't exonerate him for me. Would be also okay voting here.

JC don't have too much of a strong read on.

Greenseed has been on the wrong side of a few lynches from what I recall. I think posting his role pm basically is not a great move in general from a fair play perspective, but it's also not super great from a town perspective because it gives scum a 2-1 deal it seems based on this setup to find mason pairs. But he's also newer I think?

9 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Pac's alignment seems to be town so far. Sure it could be a Jedi mind trick, but the odds are slim IMO.

Not sure what his self vote on day one has for meaning here.

We didn't have any confidence in Pac's alignment until CTM flipped.  I voted him Day 1 for inactivity plus the self vote.  Is that too difficult for your mind to understand?  Self-voters are scummy because it does not help town in any way, shape or form.  You seem to want to make a case based upon knowledge I didn't have then and that comes across scummy in my book.