Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

4 hours ago, Pac said:

So no infection perhaps I saved someone again..

I'm infected now.  I'll die tonight.

45 minutes ago, Pac said:

@Verbal @JiF what do you think?

Town jvor wouldn't self vote after stressing the importance of end game and continually trying to throw shade on my role.

Bums fumbling starting to look like community theater acting.

I'm leaning jvor after his recent outburst.

I'm leaning Bum, actually.

31 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm infected now.  I'll die tonight.

Lame..  how many infection attempts do they have?  I already hooked you up once..  same with Nolder.

No way it should even be this close given how much they've been horse whipped and how im getting the right guys the meds.

3 hours ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Nolder was infected?

@Pac @JiF @Jets Voice of Reason @Verbal This came across as playing dumb to me.  I was ready to vote JVOR and be done with this game, but now I'm not sure if it's BUM this whole time.  I could go either way.  Thoughts? 

also, glad to hear the positive news about your results, BK.  (even if you are scum)

6 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

@Pac @JiF @Jets Voice of Reason @Verbal This came across as playing dumb to me.  I was ready to vote JVOR and be done with this game, but now I'm not sure if it's BUM this whole time.  I could go either way.  Thoughts? 

also, glad to hear the positive news about your results, BK.  (even if you are scum)

I think my vote shows you where I'm at right now...

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

How is it dumb to wonder why Nolder never mentioned his infection?

ISO him and see.

24 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

I read it as though you weren't really shocked.  Your reaction and its timing seemed fake.   

Well yeah I was taken back because I didnt see any mention of him being infected.

I mean, didnt everybody kinda do a double take when we read it?

Mod Note:  Much like a judge would request a jury to ignore testimony that gets struck from the record, I must ask you all to disengage from any further discussion about Role PM's, specifically the verbatim posting issue. 

It should have no impact going forward towards gameplay, as it says nothing about a player's alignment one way or the other.  Use all other available evidence when making your decision on who to vote for.

That is all I am willing to say until after the game ends.  But I had to say at least this much at this time.  My apologies for not addressing it sooner.

• Upvote 2

@JiF where you at?

JVoy, Bum, or Gseed?

I can make a case for any of them..  even Michael Jordan has a bad 1/4 every now and then.

I think JVOR might be trying to pull off some calculus level play..  If he's scum I give him credit..  He's got me indecisive.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Pac said:

@JiF where you at?

JVoy, Bum, or Gseed?

I can make a case for any of them..  even Michael Jordan has a bad 1/4 every now and then.

I think JVOR might be trying to pull off some calculus level play..  If he's scum I give him credit..  He's got me indecisive.

I'm pretty sure you're the last one.