Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Fine with being the lynch today. Should probably wait for the infection results before hammering me though.

JVOR is my best bet at the moment. Ape’s flip tells me scum likely wasn’t provided with a detailed fake claim. If you go look at Nyn’s VT claim, she makes no reference to self quarantining or any of the flavor of the role. Drums didn’t attempt it. CTM went with a hail Mary fake PR claim. Ape simply claimed vanilla gorilla and didn’t respond to Crusher (now me) breadcrumbing VT multiple times and me also (dead me) making reference to not voting GS or Crusher at the time because of nuances in the role. JVOR did claim to be self quarantining later on but by that point the cat was well out of the bag. I mentioned in my previous life while discussing Ape that I wanted to let something play out a bit before mentioning, and this is what I was referring to.

I went GS yesterday partly to clear some of this up, but Apes flip has me backing off there. Aside from the above, JVOR’s defense of Ape rather than bussing makes sense if they thought it likely JVOR would be PoE’d out eventually; Ape was probably their best bet to pull off the comeback. JVOR’s breakdown of how many chances we have left is also suspect in hindsight given his focus on only having one scum left when it’s clear now we had 2; it was to scums benefit to push that narrative, and he did it more than once.

If it’s not JVOR I think that may put it into endgame assuming we lynch me today and him tomorrow? Might have another day phase before that, will probably depend on if Pac is able to stop an infection. If a mislynch tomorrow would force endgame, I’d think town should force Pac to fully reveal tomorrow as well. Don’t want to carry that WIFOM without at least getting him fully on the record before endgame.

Vote JVOR

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

TLDR on the above: lynching me today is fine, should almost definitely lynch JVOR tomorrow, but get Pac’s full reveal before a potential endgame scenario.

That’s the plan. You first, me second, and then whoever’s left can figure it out if it’s not one of us. I’ll point this out, i’m not into pyrrhic victories, I don’t think scum can win this anymore mathematically so wouldn’t waste my own time if it was me. 

Pac already vetted himself. Who do you think is saving nolder and JiF? 

14 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"It's time for you to die, you d*ck!!"

Ape has been lynched.  He was......

a38.gif

Donald Trump, Scum (searched for Dr. Fauci, the Town Immunologist, each night, and infected if found)

ice hockey score GIF by NHL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Pac already vetted himself. Who do you think is saving nolder and JiF?

Nolder said he was saved but jif never did..

Right @JiF?

Only one way for you to know he was attacked if he never said it.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

No, like, I didnt get your question...

Jvor said you were saved..  I dont recall you saying you were attacked or saved...  nolder did.  So if you were, hed only know that in theory if he was scum.