Joe Douglas Zooming w/Reporters Today at 2:00

3 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

this is so dumb...so they traded darnold but they are not locked in on a QB with their pick? maybe they should call the bears and see if QB1 Dalton is available? I know no one ever says anything in these things, but Douglas is so full of hot air.

why would Joe say for certain he is taking a QB to the media

• Upvote 2

Just now, Rhg1084 said:

He just said they’re taking a QB 

he said it would be fair to say thats the direction they are heading but they are still doing their evaluation? how about...

we traded darnold because we are drafting 2nd in a draft where we love 2 QB's

we are going to pick a QB at 2

unless something goes wrong we know who we are picking

cut through the bullsh*t.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, British Jet said:

What good does saying we’re picking Zach Wilson do?

If the Jaguars shat the bed and took him, do you then give the appearance you’re picking the QB you didn’t have as your QB1?

Of course they know who they’re taking. They just aren’t going to tell us mugs. 

if there is any chance of that happening and Joe didnt hold on to Darnold so he can sell off the second pick for like 4 1's he is dumber then i thought.

• Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Then do it you knucklehead.  I get being value conscious and fiscally responsible with the Cap, but if you were willing to forego a  little defense for just one year and sign a lesser guy than Carl Lawson, perhaps you could have overspent just a little to protect your future QB investment/gamble by signing Joe Thuney before heading into the Draft with blatant upgrade needs for at least 4 OLine spots.  Sheesh!  Put your money (literally) where you mouth is!

You had the 29th ranking Offensive Line in the NFL last year.  You had the second most Cap space this offseason.  You signed Dan Feeney.  Common Joe!

this is what i was telling my friend today....i don't care if they lose 40-30 all season...jesus...give this kid a chance....you can fix the defense....our division QB's are Tua, Cam and Josh Allen.

• Upvote 1

Just now, undertow said:

You sound like Adams.  Your gonna take phone calls???  That means you really must not like Wilson or you would not take phone calls!!!!!   reeeee

not at all. i just hate the posturing....they would not have traded Darnold to trade down...its nonsense. they know who they are taking, because Jax has no choice but to take Lawrence. this is all just Douglas being his even keel say a lot but say nothing self....