Zach the Knife.. and current state of the New N.Y. JETS

15 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

This fan base is obsessed with interviews and press conferences which are literally the most meaningless nonsense that happens in the NFL. 

I remember you having a hard on during Justin Fields interviews and press conferences last year...

You know what's meaningless?

Fans such as yourself putting stock into HEISMAN TROPHY'S ??

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

This fan base is obsessed with interviews and press conferences which are literally the most meaningless nonsense that happens in the NFL. 

Well, when you've had Literally Zero to be excited about in the past even things as inane as this give you Hope...

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I’ve literally never watched a Justin Fields interview.  Ever.  I have no clue what his voice sounds like but I do remember you walking back months of word vomit from your keyboard trying to step to me and my superior knowledge of everything in this world compared to you with your continued terrible takes that you take personally and start to attack people over.  And then, like always, karma provided the sweetest of poetic justice for JiFapono when Fields whipped the floor and embarrassed your boo sauce psycho killer stalker babble love fest probably want to have his children or at least try to smell his hair, Trevor Lawrence.  

My boy Trevor Lawrence was able to beat an ALABAMA defense in order to win a National Championship as only a true Freshman. 

Your boy Justin Fields wasn't able to beat an ALABAMA defense and wasn't able to (ever) win a National Championship (3 years). 

Trevor vs. Alabama: 20/32 (62.5%), 347 Passing Yards another 3 TDs and a QB Rating of 184.5. 

Fields vs. Alabama: 17/35 (51.5%), 194 Passing Yards with only 1 TD and a QB Rating of only 110.9. 

My favorite QB did much better during his 1st National Championship game than your QB did during his 1st National Championship (embarrassment). 

My favorite QB went #1 overall. 

Your favorite QB was passed up on by 10 other teams and went behind Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson and TREY FREAKING LANCE!

(Looks like I knew what I was talking about, more than you did). 

16 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

My boy Trevor Lawrence was able to beat an ALABAMA defense in order to win a National Championship as only a true Freshman. 

Your boy Justin Fields wasn't able to beat an ALABAMA defense and wasn't able to (ever) win a National Championship (3 years). 

Trevor vs. Alabama: 20/32 (62.5%), 347 Passing Yards another 3 TDs and a QB Rating of 184.5. 

Fields vs. Alabama: 17/35 (51.5%), 194 Passing Yards with only 1 TD and a QB Rating of only 110.9. 

My favorite QB did much better during his 1st National Championship game than your QB did during his 1st National Championship (embarrassment). 

Your favorite QB was passed up on by 10 other teams and went behind Trevor Lawrence, Zach Wilson and TREY FREAKING LANCE!

Nobody cares.  I never even accepted your pathetic apology.  

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

No. He didn't. 

Do you know how many posts I made about Sam Darnold having no backbone because all he'd ever do is SUCK OFF Adam Gase (with compliments) during his pressers?!?  

One too many to count. 

Yes.  He did.  

And you were the first to point it out and type a 10 page essay on it with YouTube videos of his other great interviews. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

My man, a couple of pointers moving forward that will help everybody, yourself included. The only one who'll suffer is Max's wordcount.

*My, mine, ours etc. You don't own these teams and players, and they aren't your friends or part of your family. It feels childish

* If you cannot get your point across in a few sentences, then you probably don't truly know what your point is. 

*It's a message board, don't take things too seriously.

*Purplemonkeydishwasher 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Sam said all the right things in press conferences too.  Mark was the best!!!

It’s the same old bull sh*t, just a new name. 

Like I said...  as inane as this is it at least gives you Hope. ??

15 hours ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

My man, a couple of pointers moving forward that will help everybody, yourself included. The only one who'll suffer is Max's wordcount.

*My, mine, ours etc. You don't own these teams and players, and they aren't your friends or part of your family. It feels childish

* If you cannot get your point across in a few sentences, then you probably don't truly know what your point is. 

*It's a message board, don't take things too seriously.

*Purplemonkeydishwasher 

"My man"?

A.) I'm not your man. 

B.) You're not my man. 

C.) Watch how you refer to me. 

D.) See what I did there?

The Jets are MY favorite team and a part of MY heart since my NY childhood days.

So I can refer to them however which way I want to. 

And childish? Sports keeps me young at heart so to each our own...

And I've posted on JI/JN/TGG for damn near 20 years now and back then? Us Jet fans loved to talk football with paragraphs within the form of articles. 

These days? A lot of fans (maybe such as yourself) use the TWITTER method style of posting consisting of nothing but one line fillers. 

Look. You want to talk Football? Come to JN. You want to one line filler with no content? Go to TWITTER. 

Who made you God and allowed you to tell others how to be fans? 

I guess professional sports writers "don't know what they're talking about" either since their articles are full of paragraphs.

You know who doesn't know what their talking about? Twitter fans. Because they only know how to talk sports with 1 line fillers at a time. 

No thnx you. 

• Thumb Down 6

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

No. He didn't. 

Do you know how many posts I made about Sam Darnold having no backbone because all he'd ever do is SUCK OFF Adam Gase (with compliments) during his pressers?!?  

One too many to count. 

I think you just made his point

31 minutes ago, freestater said:

We're less than 24 hours removed from you telling me and others that we weren't allowed to discuss Becton's foot problem. You characterized anyone questioning whether it might be a problem as "disgusting". Get off the high horse. 

Don't put words in my mouth. 

I never said that people couldn't talk about Becton's "foot".

What I did say was disgusting, is fans labeling him as "injury prone". 

3 full years @ Louisville without a single game missed due to "injury"

and

as a Rookie he player in a FULL 12 games (and looked absolutely dominant). 

But yet he's now being labeled as injury prone all because he missed two genes and left another two early?

Still doesn't change the fact that he played in 12 full games as a Rookie after playing 3 years of 0 missed games @ Louisville due to "injury". 

So yes.

A handful of fans calling him "injury prone" is absolutely disgusting

And in regards to his foot here in only June? It's no big deal. It's a non-story.

Don't believe me? Just listen to his HC in Robert Saleh... And see for yourself (word for word). 

"Becton's dealing with a foot and its nothig that needs surgery (it's really not that big of a deal).

But as you guys all know he's a very large human being (so we've asked him to stay off of  of his feet so we keep him inside during practice)

but he's been in meetings, he's been doing workouts, he's been doing all that; so he's fine". 

But yet drama Queen fans are trying to make it seem as if it's a "BIG DEAL" and/or Becton was "too hurt and pulled himself out of OTAs". 

Etc. 

• Thumb Down 2

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Don't put words in my mouth. 

I never said that people couldn't talk about Becton's "foot".

What I did say was disgusting, is fans labeling him as "injury prone". 

3 full years @ Louisville without a single game missed due to "injury"

and

as a Rookie he player in a FULL 12 games (and looked absolutely dominant). 

But yet he's now being labeled as injury prone all because he missed two genes and left another two early?

Still doesn't change the fact that he played in 12 full games as a Rookie after playing 3 years of 0 missed games @ Louisville due to "injury". 

So yes.

A handful of fans calling him "injury prone" is absolutely disgusting

And in regards to his foot here in only June? It's no big deal. It's a non-story.

Don't believe me? Just listen to his HC in Robert Saleh... And see for yourself (word for word). 

"Becton's dealing with a foot and its nothig that needs surgery (it's really not that big of a deal).

But as you guys all know he's a very large human being (so we've asked him to stay off of  of his feet so we keep him inside during practice)

but he's been in meetings, he's been doing workouts, he's been doing all that; so he's fine". 

But yet drama Queen fans are trying to make it seem as if it's a "BIG DEAL" and/or Becton was "too hurt and pulled himself out of OTAs". 

Etc. 

Calling people gays and drama "queens" just reinforces that image of you as a raging homophobe. 

Why do you hate gay people? 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, freestater said:

Calling people gays and drama "queens" just reinforces that image of you as a raging homophobe. 

Why do you hate gay people? 

Dude. Shut up already. 

And stop putting words into my mouth. 

I never called anyone Gay (to each our own) and never once have I ever mentioned hating people who are gay (so stop putting words in my mouth). 

And PS I was mocking his "my man" term due to him correcting me for saying my, our, mine etc when referring to our Jets. 

But never once did I call him gay and never once did I say I hate gay people.

(So stop lying, accusing and putting words in my mouth). 

• Thumb Down 3

8 hours ago, freestater said:

I actually like "Zach the Knife"

I actually liked Zach the Ripper but when I was coming up with a title for my thread, I was picturing a nice Montage to the song Mack the Knife. Lots of touchdowns in slow motion to that great tune reminded me of New York.

• Upvote 1