Corner Canyon QB Zachary Wilson signs with BYU

Just now, jgb said:

Looked 16 when he signed with BYU. Still looks 16.

One thing I've observed about Wilson:  he looks very small in solo pictures and interviews, but doesn't look out of place when standing in a huddle or alongside other NFL players.

His small stature might be an optical illusion.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/22/2021 at 8:12 PM, pointman said:

I honestly can't remember being this excited about a QB. Please, please, PLEASE don't be a Sanchez. 

Yeah I was super excited about Sam, but it always felt like I had this fear he would fail and he did.

I don't feel that way about Zach. Going back and really looking at Sam back then with revisionist vision all the warning signs were there that he might struggle.

I just don't see those with Zach. He seems to be more talented, more driven, better leader than Sam ever was. And like I said before he is the best QB in college I have ever seen

And he seems to be the same guy then as he is now

• Upvote 3

On 6/22/2021 at 11:12 PM, pointman said:

I honestly can't remember being this excited about a QB. Please, please, PLEASE don't be a Sanchez. 

Were you not here a few years ago when Sam was drafted?

Pretty much all of JN, with few exceptions, was "this excited".

• Post of the Week 1

On 6/23/2021 at 11:36 AM, Jimmy 2 Times said:

One thing I've observed about Wilson:  he looks very small in solo pictures and interviews, but doesn't look out of place when standing in a huddle or alongside other NFL players.

I think it's the baby face.  Seriously.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Well, he was last online June 10th, so he’s probably alright. 

probably just made the Browns his primary team is all lol.

112C6E76-20C2-4AE8-B5DF-0172098F236E.jpeg

Moving from the Jets to the Browns. Talk about a glutton for punishment.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Yeah I was super excited about Sam, but it always felt like I had this fear he would fail and he did.

I don't feel that way about Zach. Going back and really looking at Sam back then with revisionist vision all the warning signs were there that he might struggle.

I just don't see those with Zach. He seems to be more talented, more driven, better leader than Sam ever was. And like I said before he is the best QB in college I have ever seen

And he seems to be the same guy then as he is now

EXACTLY! Sam was a ton of hype with a ton of turnovers with garbage motion and a Chad Pennington like arm (no disrespect, RIP Chad's career). Zach is like Montana, Favre, a Ralph Lauren model, and Jesus all rolled into one. 

• Haha 1

On 6/23/2021 at 8:36 AM, Jimmy 2 Times said:

People who have longer torsos or even torsos to legs look shorter and smaller, but people with longer legs look taller. We base out height perception off of legs mostly. It is why 5-6" or 5-7" models like so tall and statuesque because they have super long legs relative to the rest of their bodies. Zach is in no way small