Every Snap from Zach Wilson vs Packers

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

I love the potential here.  Absolutely love it.  I was excited about Darnold but this kid is so much more exciting to watch, no matter that it's way early.  His ability to throw to any spot on the field, while on the move, with decisiveness is remarkable for any NFL QB, let alone a rookie.

He'd better not hurt us.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, SR24 said:

He'd have to edit them out and then put all the passes together with transitions it's more work. Go look at his YT channel and check out the views on last weeks Wilson video vs his other videos. Get it's up early, more views+more likes/subscribers/growth etc. It's smart and the offense looks good so who cares 

That makes no sense. He’s editing the game to get the runs and passes. Just don’t do the runs.

• Thumb Down 5

8 minutes ago, Facts said:

So wouldn’t it be less work to NOT include the handoffs that no/one wants to see?

Wouldn't be a lot less work to watch the video and if you dont like it move on instead of whining that "every snap" would include snaps where he handed off?

8 minutes ago, SR24 said:

He'd have to edit them out and then put all the passes together with transitions it's more work. Go look at his YT channel and check out the views on last weeks Wilson video vs his other videos. Get it's up early, more views+more likes/subscribers/growth etc. It's smart and the offense looks good so who cares 

Hes just bitching.  I actually like every snap, including handoffs so know the game situation when he then took a snap and passed the ball

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Wouldn't be a lot less work to watch the video and if you dont like it move on instead of whining that "every snap" would include snaps where he handed off?

No, that would not be less work.

No one needs to see the kid hand the ball off. It shows literally nothing. The worst backups in the NFL can hand the ball off.

• Thumb Down 2

4 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

A few things:

- Did the same thing last week got over 170k views on youtube and another 70k on Facebook, did something right.

- longer video = more view time = better statistics for my channel (not monetized due to NFL copyrights)

- We have other starters that are getting valuable playing time. people will go back and watch this video more than once to see those players. Namely Becton and the OL which is a major part of the success Zach will have

- Dude had 11 throws - When we get to full games I won't include handoffs

#Facts

When we get to full games, you won’t include handoffs.

In other words, you only include handoffs to make the video longer, which games the YouTube algorithm into seeing more view time and therefore recommending the video more and providing more views.

At least you’re transparent.

9 minutes ago, Facts said:

No, that would not be less work.

No one needs to see the kid hand the ball off. It shows literally nothing. The worst backups in the NFL can hand the ball off.

As I said its a video of every snap Wilson took.  In a game he played a half of football

I would want to know what the game situation was when he threw a pass, was it 3rd down?  Why was it 3rd and 7.  How the OL was playing, how the RBs were playing

Its not that hard to understand.  

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

As I said its a video of every snap Wilson took.  In a game he played a half of football

I would want to know what the game situation was when he threw a pass, was it 3rd down?  Why was it 3rd and 7.  How the OL was playing, how the RBs were playing

Its not that hard to understand.  

It sounds like you want a game recap video.

That’s a totally different thing, but what you want is available on NFL.com.

2 minutes ago, Facts said:

It sounds like you want a game recap video.

That’s a totally different thing, but what you want is available on NFL.com.

Once more, slowly, E-V-E-R-Y   S-N-A-P

You sound like a whining girl, move on

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You need reading lessons

I assume you mean reading comprehension lessons. Considering that i’m responding to you, you know that I can read. What you mean is I need lessons in learning how to comprehend what i’m reading.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Speak for your freaking self.  

Real Football fans love watching Mekhi Becton maul in the run game. 

And all of JetNation loves @bla bla blavideos. 

99.9% of us do.

And if you're the .1% who doesn't?

A.) Put him on IGNORE.

B.) These awesome videos will be gone from your life forever.  

C.) You won't have to waste your own time telling us all how YOU don't want to see them. 

D.) I hope everyone neg reps you into RED TROLL STATUS because Ryan as our favorite Jets PILOT is off limits in regards to your type of disgusting criticism of his A+ Jets videos. 

I THINK YOU'RE JUST JELLY-BELLY JEALOUS ??????????????

I did speak for myself.

Thats what a poster does when they post. They’re speaking for themselves.

• Thumb Down 5
  • Haha 1

Wayyyyyy to early to crown him, but I’m very encouraged and happy with what I see so far....his poise and command of the huddle is beyond that of a rookie QB....his arm talent is also off the charts....quick effortless release, and this is without him really showing off his cannon arm yet....

Also have to give a shout out to Mike Lafleur and the offensive coaching staff....even in preseason our offense with all the motion...misdirection...marrying the running/passing game, etc is light years ahead of anything Gase ran in 2 years here 

• Upvote 2