Every Snap from Zach Wilson vs Packers

1 hour ago, Facts said:

Do you include the handoffs just to annoy us?

1 hour ago, Facts said:

So wouldn’t it be less work to NOT include the handoffs that no/one wants to see?

1 hour ago, Facts said:

That makes no sense. He’s editing the game to get the runs and passes. Just don’t do the runs.

39 minutes ago, Facts said:

No, that would not be less work.

No one needs to see the kid hand the ball off. It shows literally nothing. The worst backups in the NFL can hand the ball off.

37 minutes ago, Facts said:

When we get to full games, you won’t include handoffs.

In other words, you only include handoffs to make the video longer, which games the YouTube algorithm into seeing more view time and therefore recommending the video more and providing more views.

At least you’re transparent.

25 minutes ago, Facts said:

You sound like someone who just realized he described a game recap video and didn’t realize it until right now.

20 minutes ago, Facts said:

I assume you mean reading comprehension lessons. Considering that i’m responding to you, you know that I can read. What you mean is I need lessons in learning how to comprehend what i’m reading.

7 minutes ago, Facts said:

I did speak for myself.

Thats what a poster does when they post. They’re speaking for themselves.

Obvious troll is Obvious. 

great job GIF by Captain Obvious

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Dude - I owe you again. Thanks much for what you do for us outta towners.

Far too many initial excitement, long term bowel disorder, experiences from Gang Green QB's to go all in on Wilson.

But I will tell you - this kid is very different from anything I've seen in in a long, long time. Runs a new, potentially suspect, offense like a seasoned vet. No deer in the headlights looks, pretty damn accurate. All my boxes are checked so far.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

A few things:

- Did the same thing last week got over 170k views on youtube and another 70k on Facebook, did something right.

- longer video = more view time = better statistics for my channel (not monetized due to NFL copyrights)

- We have other starters that are getting valuable playing time. people will go back and watch this video more than once to see those players. Namely Becton and the OL which is a major part of the success Zach will have

- Dude had 11 throws - When we get to full games I won't include handoffs

#Facts

Strongly prefer having the handoffs included.  Good work!  Some folks just love to hear themselves complain.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Facts said:

When we get to full games, you won’t include handoffs.

In other words, you only include handoffs to make the video longer, which games the YouTube algorithm into seeing more view time and therefore recommending the video more and providing more views.

At least you’re transparent.

And you are too, Mr. Douche.  He has this stuff up by halftime and all you can do is bitch.

Edited by Bruce Harper
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

A few things:

- Did the same thing last week got over 170k views on youtube and another 70k on Facebook, did something right.

- longer video = more view time = better statistics for my channel (not monetized due to NFL copyrights)

- We have other starters that are getting valuable playing time. people will go back and watch this video more than once to see those players. Namely Becton and the OL which is a major part of the success Zach will have

#Facts

And I was one of those guys watched at least 10x and shared with my older brother so he could rewatch too. I think he watched 100x lol. 

And you better not. Real Football fans look forward to watching Mekhi Becton mauling into the 2021 Pro Bowl and All-Pro while watching  Michael Carter soon to run wild. 

You better not remove the running plays or else I'll unsubscribe ?

And if anyone feels handoffs aren't important and/or hikes aren't important? They must've not been Jets fans back in 1999 just ask Vinny. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

A few things:

#Facts

Subscribed.  Thanks homie.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Facts said:

You sound like someone who just realized he described a game recap video and didn’t realize it until right now.

No dumb ass, a game recap video would include defense and special teams, its what makes up a game.  Write it down for in case theres a quiz.

Also, Im guessing a game cap video would include the 2nd half to you know, make it a game.  

• Post of the Week 2

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Great vid.  I was super high on wilson but even i couldnt even imagine he would look this good through 2 games.

I truely believe we have our Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers etc.

We have finally done it jet fans.

Whoa, whoa, whoa…slow down there fella

• Haha 1