Not tough enough

Just now, Shelbyblue said:

I don’t know if our players have hit enough to be ready for the season. We seem to get pushed around by a second team offensive line, we are getting injured to easily. This 4 three with lighter linebackers may get eaten up by N.E. Run heavy 2 TE sets.

They wont be able to run the ball when zach lights up their ass and their down 14-0 in the 1st quarter.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I feel like if Saleh had spent less time having the players play patty cake with each other in their underwear and more time taking turns running into brick walls while dodging wrenches, they'd be getting injured less.

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

• Post of the Week 3

9 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

I don’t know if our players have hit enough to be ready for the season. We seem to get pushed around by a second team offensive line, we are getting injured to easily. This 4 three with lighter linebackers may get eaten up by N.E. Run heavy 2 TE sets.

When we had our second team DL in from the start?

You think that the injured ankles, knees and of course Lawsons Achilles were due to being hit enough at camp?  Or J Davis's ankle was because hes a 4-3 LB?  And he's going to get eaten up by NE because hes too light at 245 is too light to play against their TE's? 

Based on what?

9 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I feel like if Saleh had spent less time having the players play patty cake with each other in their underwear and more time taking turns running into brick walls while dodging wrenches, they'd be getting injured less.

Democratic National Convention Dnc GIF by Election 2016

• Upvote 1