Same Ole Jets

Romanese

1) I guess if someone (Becton) sucks in preseason that does indicate they'll suck in real life.

2) Selah and JD thought they were above the fray that they don't need proven players - lol - how wrong they were.

3) This might be the worst Jets team ever, and combined with the most positive vibes from the fans this is as SOJ as it gets.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

14 minutes ago, Romanese said:

QB gets no protection and defense making mistakes---we should be down 21-0. I hate loving this team! Damn it!!!

Solace: 2022 #1 pick????  They look terrible!! Damn it!!!!

Yeah so when we pick top 3 next year let’s mistakenly blame the QB and draft a new one so the old one can use us as his whipping boy next season.

Why do the Jets always make football seem like String Theory? Just knock the sh*t out of the guy in front of you!!!! These guys look like  that terrible team you played in high school--no Oline and QB has less than a second when he gets back there--kinda reminds you of good ole Sam--Oh yeah, he is lighting us up! F*CK!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Romanese said:

Why do the Jets always make football seem like String Theory? Just knock the sh*t out of the guy in front of you!!!! These guys look like  that terrible team you played in high school--no Oline and QB has less than a second when he gets back there--kinda reminds you of good ole Sam--Oh yeah, he is lighting us up! F*CK!!!!!!!

NO!   That was the team I was on in HS.  :)