~ The Official Sopranos Thread ~

Smizzy

damn that is deep. :)

Where is Jim Morrison when I need him.

Remember the beckoning light house beckon in Costa Mesa as it tempted him to "come top the light", as he was in the coma?

There was Tony, admitting his guilt to the sun with his "I did it!" exclamation.

All that was missing was the "I am the lizard king!"

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AJ either goes on a shooting spree and takes out those 2 clowns he has been hanging with, or he blows his own head off.

I think Phil takes out Tony in the end

Paulie is next, he will confront someone, maybe Silvio, about not coming to his mom's wake and wind up getting whacked.

• 3 weeks later...

Right in Artie's restaurant on Bloomfield Ave in Verona, NJ, Eric Mangini dining on the other side of the room from Tony and Carm. The episode was great but this was the icing on the cake. I'm just glad he didn't get whacked!

Finally, thing heat up. Good episode that left you wanting more. Hopefully next week does not disappoint.

I don't think it will. Phils a @#%$ . Tony should have taken Phil out after Phil whacked that homo Vito. I know they talked about it. Having Mangini and his wife in tonites episode was just great BTW.

I think Tony ends up cutting a deal if this is all going to be wound up next week.

That may be the only way he gets out alive. His crew's taken quite a hit between what Phil's done and what Tony's himself has done.

I hope Mangini is unharmed.Our present coach, keeping with his personality, had an nonspeaking part with the lead character paying him homage. Nice. Meanhwile our former coach is about to babble away on "Hard Knocks" for hours on end,saying nothing much. If you're going to be on HBO, Mangini did it right.

A great episode. Like howe they played "When the Music's Over", which is about the most discordant song you could imagine. The death of Bobby is going to be shown in film schools for a long time to come.

I hope Mangini is unharmed.Our present coach, keeping with his personality, had an nonspeaking part with the lead character paying him homage. Nice. Meanhwile our former coach is about to babble away on "Hard Knocks" for hours on end,saying nothing much. If you're going to be on HBO, Mangini did it right.

A great episode. Like howe they played "When the Music's Over", which is about the most discordant song you could imagine. The death of Bobby is going to be shown in film schools for a long time to come.

No friggin way. Is Herm really going to do Hard Knocks ?

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/06/02/qa__hbonfl_films_announce_hard_knocks_series/

IT'S TRUE IT'S TRUE !!!!!!

The greatest comedy put forth by HBO is just a few months away !!!!

:rl: :rl: :rl:

I was going to cancel HBO after the Sopranos but this is going to be comedy gold.

We need Sperm or MSGold to do a column after each episode.

We should as a public service offer a translating service to HBO to allow viewers to understand Herm's bvllSheet after wach episode. A new high on the scale of unintentional comedy is in the offing.

We should as a public service offer a translating service to HBO to allow viewers to understand Herm's bvllSheet after wach episode. A new high on the scale of unintentional comedy is in the offing.

You have to post this link in football forum. Pin this. This is going be comedy gold here.

You really think so? I thought that was obvious, cheesy, and plain 'ole lazy. Something a C student at NYU film school would turn in. Interesting.

You really think so? I thought that was obvious, cheesy, and plain 'ole lazy. Something a C student at NYU film school would turn in. Interesting.

I agree. Saw it coming a mile away and the deal with the trains as he died was VERY corny.

Archived