My plan to make the Jets great again or maybe finally

hmhertz

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Draft a QB in the 4th, bring a FA, see how Zach responds. That's my plan.

I think he would respond well. I'm pretty sure his starting job was called into question at the end of his sophomore year, and then he suddenly exploded. Wouldn't be surprised if he did better when working for it

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hex said:

I think he would respond well. I'm pretty sure his starting job was called into question at the end of his sophomore year, and then he suddenly exploded. Wouldn't be surprised if he did better when working for it

I would agree. Not sure when it became conventional knowledge that it’s better for a QB’s “confidence” to not put them through a little heat in camp. Studies have shown that even small kids place more value on earned versus unearned rewards and praise. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jgb said:

Draft a QB in the 4th, bring a FA, see how Zach responds. That's my plan.

Should have been the plan this year lol...  The one big mistake by JD. Even rookie GM's need to learn from their mistakes.

I probably wouldn't draft anyone this year, unless they see someone out there they love, but bring in a VET to really compete in training camp next year.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, 68JET11 said:

Should have been the plan this year lol...  The one big mistake by JD. Even rookie GM's need to learn from their mistakes.

I probably wouldn't draft anyone this year, unless they see someone out there they love, but bring in a VET to really compete in training camp next year.

Drag Race Lol GIF by Shalita Grant

• Upvote 1