Bush Threads Merged

SouthernJet

Would you trade up and invest in Bush?

Is Bush capable of satisfying long term needs?

Would Bush be willing to shave personal needs to fit into Manginis needs?

Would I grab Bush?-Possibly, so long as it doesn't get me arrested.

Would I trade up and invest in Bush?-It better be some good Bush

Is Bush capable of satisfying long term needs?-Usually not. Bush is great at first, but over the long term you start to hear the mouth that came with it.

Would Bush be willing to shave personal needs?-It better if it expects to fit my needs.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would I grab Bush?-Possibly, so long as it doesn't get me arrested.

Would I trade up and invest in Bush?-It better be some good Bush

Is Bush capable of satisfying long term needs?-Usually not. Bush is great at first, but over the long term you start to hear the mouth that came with it.

Would Bush be willing to shave personal needs?-It better if it expects to fit my needs.

Classic boozer POTW NOM:cheers:

Would you trade up and invest in Bush?

Is Bush capable of satisfying long term needs?

Would Bush be willing to shave personal needs to fit into Manginis needs?

Trade up? No.

Long term? Maybe. His durability is going to be a big factor.

I like a shaved bush. :)

BZ

I've changed a lot on my view on Bush.

At first I loved him and wanted him here. Then I was thinking ya know this guy is going to be like the next Desmond Howard. Now I'm not a fool but I have my lapses.

Here's the thing:

Reggie Bush CANNOT and WILL NOT be a 20-25 carry a game back. He will carry the ball from anywhere from 5-15 times a game as well as line up at WR and take screens or line up in the back field and have dump off type of plays. He is very explosive and can score at any chance he touches the ball. He's a great player and if he is touching the ball around 15 times a game he has a very good chance of being a great threat in the NFL like Steve Smith where he can do almost everything but the only thing with Bush he can't line up and be a WR full time but he has the same kind of skill. Small, speedy guy who can line up anywhere on the field and be very effective and a big threat.

I would NOT trade up to 1 for Bush because of the holes that are on the team. However, if he slips to 4, I say go ahead and pull the trigger and take him. Martin and Bush back there this season and then maybe Houston and Bush or someone else and Bush in the future would be devastating for defenses. Martin will get 15 carries a game this year. Bush could get 5-10 as well as take passes. You want to make your QB look good whoever he is? Bush is going to do that for you.

OT can be addressed at 29 if Bush is there at 4. But I would not trade up for him. If you say it's impossible for Bush to fall to 4 then yeah, you're probably right. But anything can happen. Houston can go the D'Brick or Mario way. New Orleans can go the Hawk, Mario or D'Brick way. Tennessee can go to the Leinart, Cutler, Young or even the D'Brick way. Tenn & NO both have 2 established backs on the roster, they will not take Bush.

I would not trade up for Bush but if he's there at 4 by some miracle, I'd take him and run.

Here's the thing:

Reggie Bush CANNOT and WILL NOT be a 20-25 carry a game back. He will carry the ball from anywhere from 5-15 times a game as well as line up at WR and take screens or line up in the back field and have dump off type of plays. He is very explosive and can score at any chance he touches the ball. He's a great player and if he is touching the ball around 15 times a game he has a very good chance of being a great threat in the NFL like Steve Smith where he can do almost everything but the only thing with Bush he can't line up and be a WR full time but he has the same kind of skill. Small, speedy guy who can line up anywhere on the field and be very effective and a big threat.

That was by far your best analysis on this board 124.

I agree with you 100% about the number of carries Bush will get a game and also how he will be used as a slotback.

I have no doubt the Texans will take Bush with the #1 pick and believe he will also flourish in Gary Kubiak's (great innovator) offense.

Max, could you please delete my entire account posts and all? I don't want there to be any evidence of me being here when the police come knocking. Kay? Thanks.

No one said anything about that young of bush. Get your head out of the gutter son.

• 2 weeks later...
Based on brewing scandal there is more of a chance than before that we may be able to score this Bush.

Teams may back off a tad knowing a major scandal is iminent, for both Bush and USC.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2419079

USC will be the ones to pay for this, not Reggie Bush. The NFL could give 2 hoots to this by now.

MAX!! WTF IS GOING ON!! FIRST MY POSTS MYSTERIOUSLY GO INTO ITALICS AND NOW THEY ARE UNDERLINING!! I DON'T LIKE THIS JOKE YOU ARE PLAYING :Cuss:

USC will be the ones to pay for this, not Reggie Bush. The NFL could give 2 hoots to this by now.

MAX!! WTF IS GOING ON!! FIRST MY POSTS MYSTERIOUSLY GO INTO ITALICS AND NOW THEY ARE UNDERLINING!! I DON'T LIKE THIS JOKE YOU ARE PLAYING :Cuss:

FWIW, They're all in caps too.

:baby:

Archived