Bush Threads Merged

SouthernJet

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
USC will be the ones to pay for this, not Reggie Bush. The NFL could give 2 hoots to this by now.

MAX!! WTF IS GOING ON!! FIRST MY POSTS MYSTERIOUSLY GO INTO ITALICS AND NOW THEY ARE UNDERLINING!! I DON'T LIKE THIS JOKE YOU ARE PLAYING :Cuss:

Well....

You are Polish.

We need to firm up our depth before we spend all our cash and emotionally put all we have into Bush

Hey Southern, I like you better when you're thinking nasty thoughts about Mary Beth King. ;)

As far as the cash is concerned...not paying #'s 4, 29, and 35 would make it a wash, IMO.

Hey Southern, I like you better when you're thinking nasty thoughts about Mary Beth King. ;)

As far as the cash is concerned...not paying #'s 4, 29, and 35 would make it a wash, IMO.

damn shadetree,, u must be tired,,REREAD thread name (bush tastes sweet) and look at post,,,depth, firm,,cash on tail,, er i mean bush

damn shadetree,, u must be tired,,REREAD thread name (bush tastes sweet) and look at post,,,depth, firm,,cash on tail,, er i mean bush

LOL.

Speaking of your 'Bush' posts........

Can you imagine the NYPOST headlines if BUSH ran wild for the Jets? I'm sure the POST would push the envelope.:eek:

:cheers: , Southern.

no shade apparently they want 4/29 and 71 and we keep 35-Tangini doesn't want to part with 71 so there are a lot of options-perhaps throw in next years 3rd rounder instead-i say IF,IF N.O. wants to deal out of Bush we are in the proverbial catbird seat-remember who our 3rd rounder was last year....paging the under-acheiving Samoan please bring your playbook to the coaches office

no shade apparently they want 4/29 and 71 and we keep 35

You say "apparently they want"......are you reaching, or did you read, see, or hear that somewhere else?

I can only assume the Saints will listen to all deals until their 14th minute.

This is getting hairy.

• 3 weeks later...

These people are buying season tickets at a feverish pitch just to watch a rookie rb spend most of the game on the bench? If Bush takes the starting job from Deuce, I'll kiss Limo and Jetgirl's asses at the same time if that's even humanly possible.

Having Deuce let's them do things with Reggie that they couldn't do otherwise.

Deuce is coming back from an injury. They will both be on the field. It will let Reggie break in slowly and give them the luxury of not overworking Deuce.

These people are buying season tickets at a feverish pitch just to watch a rookie rb spend most of the game on the bench? If Bush takes the starting job from Deuce, I'll kiss Limo and Jetgirl's asses at the same time if that's even humanly possible.

START stretchin those lips ALK....DUECE cant stay healthy ....BUSH will be starting and you will be smoochin....

START stretchin those lips ALK....DUECE cant stay healthy ....BUSH will be starting and you will be smoochin....

:eek: Are you serious Clark? Muff pulled a hammy while jogging down the sideline while Deuce had missed 3 games prior to last season.

:eek: Are you serious Clark? Muff pulled a hammy while jogging down the sideline while Deuce had missed 3 games prior to last season.

i just want to see ya kiss there ass...LOL

but i dont think deuce will start..

It's good news for The Saints. These high ticket sales are a combination of several things.

The Saints returning home is a big thing for New Orleans. For that entire city. If you live in the state of Louisiana, You have to support their return. It's significant on more than just a football level. It's like a sign of that place coming back to life.

Drew Brees and Reggie Bush help big time. You address the two sexiest positions on a team and now The Saints are an attractive team to go watch. I think The NFL is going to bend and let Reggie wear #5. This guy is one of the most popular players to come out of college in years.

I don't worry about how the Saints plan to use him. Bush was sharing the load with Lendale White in college and made a monster impact. McAlister's presence should only benefit Reggie and that offense. If they can keep Brees healthy. They should be a fun offense to watch. Bush just changed that team. At any moment when he is on the field, He will be a threat to change the game and score. This is what Houston passed on.

Archived