OTA Updates - June 8th

3 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Read the replies. DWC immediately - immediately - started cursing him out and insisting he would make Bien-Aime block him again. What a complete moron

didnt that guy have some horrible rap on youtube? i cant find it but i'm pretty sure he did

12 hours ago, Claymation said:

But on the flip side, a tired player will be more susceptible to injury because he will not be able to match the intensity of the opposing player.

Its worse, his comment makes sense with players on the field playing while trying to avoid injury.  Thats what it means 

Not being on the field as often, especially in camp wont bring on more injuries.  How can that be?  Not being on the field increases a players chance of injury?  Logic at its best.  

8 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Read the replies. DWC immediately - immediately - started cursing him out and insisting he would make Bien-Aime block him again. What a complete moron

Im sure DJ doesn’t care at all. He’s a sports writer on twitter.  Im sure he has to deal with a lot worse then DWC. 

The problem is, he never should have called out DWC specifically, because in DWC’s mind it legitimizes him.  I’m sure he’s running around “bragging” to anyone who will listen how he’s in a twitter war with a sports reporter.  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Im sure DJ doesn’t care at all. He’s a sports writer on twitter.  Im sure he has to deal with a lot worse then DWC. 

The problem is, he never should have called out DWC specifically, because in DWC’s mind it legitimizes him.  I’m sure he’s running around “bragging” to anyone who will listen how he’s in a twitter war with a sports reporter.  

In all fairness, he likely didn't have a clue how mentally unstable that person is.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I think the most common story was that his Grammy gave it to him and he wore it proudly.  Probably figured it legitimized his venture into the "rap game." 

Thats the most recent story I heard