Corey Davis Injured?

LockeJET

16 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

I think we as a fanbase over value Berrios contributions on O ... I like him but he's not what a lot of this fan base makes him out to be.

Also for future reference Cowbell 

Berrios:

Ny Jets Football GIF by New York Jets

A poor man's Chrebet? But Chrebet was a poor man's something already, so that would make Berrios a poor-poor man's whatever?

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, jgb said:

If Mims ever shows up it’ll be the arrival of the Mims. What exactly would he be returning to?

37 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Very true, not exactly a MacArthur like conquering return. 

In all seriousness he had, by far, his best games with Flacco back in 2020.  Two 60+ yard games.  That was in a different system, he had 0 TDs and it was nothing all that special, but still!  Gotta keep hope alive. 

We need that 2020 class to give us SOMETHING.  Ashtyn Davis gave us an INT in his lone snap last week.  Its Denzel's turn, baby.  And what's Zuniga up to these days?  He still playing football?  lol.

EDIT:  Zuniga is with the Seahawks and I had no idea, lmfao

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Whatever he is, @BornJetsFan1983 hates him

Chrebet was awesome Undrafted guy, he was awesome @Dcat

I don't hate berrios i just don't pretend he is some great WR or have a man crush on him like @Jetsfan80. I don't hate any special teamers, I wish he had the ability to take one back to the house every now and then sure.

And I love that GW is pushing himdown the depth chart. One more year and he will be gone because talent around his is better. Actually I woudl argue he already deserves to replaced. Mims, or ty johnson or carter could be returning those kicks...

19 hours ago, LockeJET said:

Just received a notification that Davis was downgraded to Questionable. Didn’t see anything that he was hurt. Anyone know what happened?

Two things more likely than him being truly injured:

1. It is a way to allow WIlson to start over him

2. He is being held out due to trade interest.

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I don't hate berrios i just don't pretend he is some great WR or have a man crush on him like @Jetsfan80. I don't hate any special teamers, I wish he had the ability to take one back to the house every now and then sure..

When Berrios is your worst WR, that’s pretty, pretty, pretty good.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Saleh announced today that davis had a small knee thing and was only held out yesterday because of the wet field.

He announced in the press conference today Davis is 100% healthy and ready to go.  Great news as he is having a heck of a season and we will need him to win on Sunday.

Davis confirmed out for 2-4 weeks.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I don't hate berrios i just don't pretend he is some great WR or have a man crush on him like @Jetsfan80. I don't hate any special teamers, I wish he had the ability to take one back to the house every now and then sure.

And I love that GW is pushing himdown the depth chart. One more year and he will be gone because talent around his is better. Actually I woudl argue he already deserves to replaced. Mims, or ty johnson or carter could be returning those kicks...

I think he is fine a returner although I would love to see Bam Knight in that role.   As a receiver is okay but I would prefer to see a rotation of Wilson, Moore, Davis and yes Mims.   I know I will get hate for it.  Berrios would still get some plays his way...