Corey Davis Injured?

LockeJET

2 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

Just received a notification that Davis was downgraded to Questionable. Didn’t see anything that he was hurt. Anyone know what happened?

Didn't hear anything, but the injury stuff is so impossible to read these days (you can thank Belichick for gaming the "probable" designation for years).

As I understand it, basically any time a player doesn't log a full practice he gets a "LP" designation and is automatically on the injury report.  And if you're on the injury report, "Questionable" is the most optimistic designation.

Just now, nj meadowlands said:

Didn't hear anything, but the injury stuff is so impossible to read these days (you can thank Belichick for gaming the "probable" designation for years).

As I understand it, basically any time a player doesn't log a full practice he gets a "LP" designation and is automatically on the injury report.  And if you're on the injury report, "Questionable" is the most optimistic designation.

tl;dr I'm sure Davis is fine and will play.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Who cares.  This should be the Wilson, Moore, Barrios show. 

I think we as a fanbase over value Berrios contributions on O ... I like him but he's not what a lot of this fan base makes him out to be.

Also for future reference Cowbell 

Berrios:

Ny Jets Football GIF by New York Jets

Barrios:

37511_557325777915_40400118_32711753_6263741_n.jpg.1ead40e7c591652902938e98f9cfbd7a.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1