<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

39 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Okay, because of the site and overall internet clamor, here's my Sunday morning coffee creamer selection.   All organic, not too sweet and the lightest touch of vanilla.   

6OEUC.png.825531f1c42a810da2a0c6b7d44a1bcc.png

40 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Look at this ******* hipster

I see your coffee credentials and I raise you...

Behold...

444011492_IMG_2689Small.jpeg.b94b0e6502f1550a0a72c1fa3377ba97.jpeg

Ten years ago breakfast was a cigarette and a can of coke, now I'm a flaxmilk latte man that's off to hit the gym in 15 to get a tight 45 min lift session in before the Jet game.

It's unsweetened and fortified with 8 grams a protein... 

IMG_2689.HEIC

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Behold...

Ten years ago breakfast was a cigarette and a can of coke, now I'm a flaxmilk latte man that's off to hit the gym in 15 to get a tight 45 min lift session in before the Jet game.

IMG_2689.HEIC 1.47 MB · 0 downloads

I’ve noticed the contentment and healthfulness in your posts and I resent it to the fullest. ?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Behold...

IMG_2689.HEIC 1.47 MB · 0 downloads

Nice work with getting off cigs and Coke.  Fantastic that you're working out before games, too. Kudos.   I walk for an hour+ at least four times/week with a Polar heart monitor to keep my heart rate at 70-80% of my max.  Keeps me fit.

As for the flax milk?  I've tried all types of alternatives to dairy.  None of them worked for me.   But I do use Trader Joe's Hemp Milk for cereal.

• Upvote 1

I’m drinking already 

I already cooked dinner so sue me iDC 

Lets get one thing clear 

iDC if we lose tonight 

BUT 

If we come out and get embarrassed and the QB looks lost I’m going to be bumping the fire JD thread until my fingers bleed

DONT GET EMBARRASSED NYJ

THT IS ALL Dog Smile GIF 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Nice work with getting off cigs and Coke.  Fantastic that you're working out before games, too. Kudos.   I walk for an hour+ at least four times/week with a Polar heart monitor to keep my heart rate at 70-80% of my max.  Keeps me fit.

As for the flax milk?  I've tried all types of alternatives to dairy.  None of them worked for me.   But I do use Trader Joe's Hemp Milk for cereal.

Holy hell it’s like I don’t even know you anymore. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Asymmetrical said:

Being excited about a game is a strange and terrifying sensation. This is the part where they traditionally get buried in an avalanche of stupidity and/or injuries but maybe this time will be different.

Lmaooo 

Or we come out and look like a complete shell of the team from last week

if this thing is really not like the same ol Jets today will go a long way in proving that 

• Upvote 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

I wish as the guys on NFL Countdown were speaking, they'd keep the camera on Samantha.   Maybe a segment of her trying on different sweaters and slacks.

One of the highlights of our beach trip this year was my wife bought herself a few new beach dresses and she gave me a couple impromptu fashions shows. 

Another quick word or two about NFL Countdown.  Surprisingly not about Sam Ponder.

Even though on principle I must dislike Teddy Bruschi (possibly Rex as well), the show has become my favorite pre-game.   Really like the overall analysis, especially by Hasselbeck and Randy.   It's not such a goofy presentation like most of the shows.  Or a morgue in waiting for the CBS and Fox crews.  

The one disturbing aspect of NFL Countdown however, is Rex' teeth.  HTF does one get them at that magnitude of brightness?   I started wearing sunglasses when he's on screen.  Very strange.  I might check the validity of his dentists' school credentials.

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

The one disturbing aspect of NFL Countdown however, is Rex' teeth.  HTF does one get them at that magnitude of brightness?   I started wearing sunglasses when he's on screen.  Very strange.  I might check the validity of his dentists'

Cocaine is an excellent whitening agent. 

• Haha 2