<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m doing my Sunday morning pre-pre-game circuit of coffee, ginger ale, OJ, and red Gatorade as we speak. Gonna avoid the Sam Adams this week: it made made me combative, which figures because it’s a Massachusetts product. Will probably start drinking at 11:30. It’s gonna be a long day. Slight possibility I’m gonna have @FidelioJet and @Mogglez up in my DMs flaming me if Zach Wilson is completing 54%+ of his passes five minutes in. Then red-ass Chris Bassitt seething over Darin Ruf at bats all afternoon. Long day. Mount up. Let’s ride. Haven’t felt like this since I made that Super Bowl bet where I would have had to get an “I Heart Mike Tannenbaum” tattoo across my chest if Rex won the AFCCG. Thank God he sucked.

This post instantly inspired me to create one my world famous Bloody Maria's. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m doing my Sunday morning pre-pre-game circuit of coffee, ginger ale, OJ, and red Gatorade as we speak. Gonna avoid the Sam Adams this week: it made made me combative, which figures because it’s a Massachusetts product. Will probably start drinking at 11:30. It’s gonna be a long day. Slight possibility I’m gonna have @FidelioJet and @Mogglez up in my DMs flaming me if Zach Wilson is completing 54%+ of his passes five minutes in. Then red-ass Chris Bassitt seething over Darin Ruf at bats all afternoon. Long day. Mount up. Let’s ride. Haven’t felt like this since I made that Super Bowl bet where I would have had to get an “I Heart Mike Tannenbaum” tattoo across my chest if Rex won the AFCCG. Thank God he sucked.

Darin Ruf at bats are truly nauseating. Let Alvarez hit.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Always go with a Canadian beer, its a much more mellow buzz.

I highly suggest Labatts

• Upvote 1

Biggest concern for today; there probably aren’t many head coaches who know our offensive and defensive schemes better than McDaniel. And while you can nearly make the same argument for us, McDaniel seems a step ahead, mentally, than the folks on our staff. Interested to see how the coaching battle plays out today.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiFapono said:

haha, that Dark Rye is fire dude.  I'm half way through the bottle already, ha.  Havent even touched my other bottles since getting it.

Oddly enough I’ve never bought it but I got a friend that love  it and picks me up one for my birthday almost every year. They never last past my birthday, a function of how yummy it is and my birthday being on New Years Eve! Haha 

Mrs Crusher dues like an open  house during the day and my homies all pop in for a Birthday drink or six on their way out for the evening. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Always go with a Canadian beer, its a much more mellow buzz.

I highly suggest Labatts

It’s hard to get Labatt’s in Ct, especially at the bar. Loved it when I lived in Rochester. Really took the sting out of living atop a pile of industrial waste. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s hard to get Labatt’s in Ct, especially at the bar. Loved it when I lived in Rochester. Really took the sting out of living atop a pile of industrial waste. 

We have truckloads up here in Maine luckily.

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think you said you're on the west coast.  Do you like Paloma's?  I'm a big fan.

Neptune Beach FL, Jacksonville.

Paloma's are delicious.  I bartended my way through school, so I love making cocktails.  Bloody's, Margs, Paloma, Old Fashion (bourbon, tequila, mezcal), Manhattan, Pisco Sours, - those are my go to drinks but typically I just drink the good stuff w/ a single cube.

6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Watching a bit of the Giants-Packers game.  Awesome that the Jints (how much have I despised that moniker virtually all my life?) are losing.  But I will give props to Wink teaching tackling/hitting.  At least so far, those guys know how to put helmets on a receiver after the catch.

Interesting decision by the Giants to alienate every one of their receivers.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Neptune Beach FL, Jacksonville.

Paloma's are delicious.  I bartended my way through school, so I love making cocktails.  Bloody's, Margs, Paloma, Old Fashion (bourbon, tequila, mezcal), Manhattan, Pisco Sours, - those are my go to drinks but typically I just drink the good stuff w/ a single cube.

So, in a sense, you got a diploma in making a Paloma.

• Haha 2

It’s to our advantage imo to face Teddy rather than Tua. But we all know Teddy is capable of successfully running an NFL offense. Tua only seemed to be getting better and he knows the Fins offense better than Bridgewater. So I think we have a chance today esp playing at home. If this game in Miami not a game I’d pick for the Jets. Jets 20 Fins 17.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Maybe slightly less than us, the Giants are perennially a weird team.  Always so much drama with players and coaches.  I'd love to see Daboll and Darnold-Lite Jones crash and burn.

Eh. Daboll being good will push the Jets to get good. 

35 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Okay, because of the site and overall internet clamor, here's my Sunday morning coffee creamer selection.   All organic, not too sweet and the lightest touch of vanilla.   

6OEUC.png.825531f1c42a810da2a0c6b7d44a1bcc.png

You MIllenials tyring to make coffee into milkshakes are an ABOMINATION! IT'S COFFEE! It's not supposed to be sweet. Miracle we don't have a wave of assaults of you sweettooth types ordering another blueberry latte frappacino. 

image.png.60872be8830aad8c92e74ee39e487e98.png

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

You MIllenials tyring to make coffee into milkshakes are an ABOMINATION! IT'S COFFEE! It's not supposed to be sweet. Miracle we don't have a wave of assaults of you sweettooth types orfering another blueberry latte frappacino. 

image.png.60872be8830aad8c92e74ee39e487e98.png

I'm home.  lol

I can't even tell you how much diner coffee I drank.   I'd buy two cups every day on my way to the office.   Your post brought back a great memory of a cup of diner coffee with one of those gigantic corn muffins they'd toast on the griddle.  

• Upvote 1