Just your friendly reminder that the Raiders are 1-4

Jetsfan80

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since the last thread, sadly, was deleted by someone, it's time to start a new one.  Despite playing well tonight, the projected AFC Champs limp into their bye 3 games under .500.  

Does this mean a new @Raideraholic watch be necessary?  I'll be monitoring!

hi-res-156664131-an-oakland-raiders-fan-

Let it go.  He came.  Yeah he was a bit overconfident, if not delusional, but he showed up.  This is getting a little to stalkery.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

It was a really good game. LV has the worst luck I have ever seen. Adams and Renfrew running into each other like that. Damn

It was far closer than I would have thought LV had any chance to make it.  Josh Jacobs is turning into a real beast and since he's on my fantasy team, I'm here for it.

But being up 14 points on KC at any point with more than 13 seconds on the clock is essentially a tie.  You cannot rest on that small a lead against that offense.  It's really something else.  Imagine if OBJ goes there.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Let it go.  He came.  Yeah he was a bit overconfident, if not delusional, but he showed up.  This is getting a little to stalkery.

The original thread was so fun though.  Which mod was it that hates fun?  I can understand if it got locked but deleted outright?  Shady stuff.

5 hours ago, bitonti said:

The Chris Jones roughing call was the worst call I've ever seen 

Ever 

It was but to be fair, the holding on 51 during the field goal was absolute bs.

you simply do not call that there.

we have seen many games that were horribly officiated. This one is right up there

• Upvote 2

image.png

8 hours ago, nycdan said:

You've got the fever...

5 hours ago, jgb said:

Maybe @Joe W. Namath was right we are all diseased the symptom being flopping between irrational despair and irrational exuberance week-to-week.

jgb - I work too hard at my craft to have my well-honed, yet finely subtle dad-humor sail over anyone's head... :D

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The original thread was so fun though.  Which mod was it that hates fun?  I can understand if it got locked but deleted outright?  Shady stuff.

So here it is, out in the open. 

The first thread was closed, what did you think was going to happen with this one? Why start an identical thread to one that was closed? No need to call out posters like this, even if they’re fans of another team. Raideraholic is not a bad guy. A homer, for sure, but I remember him talking some trash about the Jets before they played the Raiders, only to have  the Jets crush them. He came here no later than Monday to take his lumps. It’s not like he trolls the board. He’s not a PatsfanTx. We don’t need a thread to abuse him. 

Bash Josh McDaniels if you want to bash the Raiders, and stop with the personal attack threads. 

• Upvote 1