The Joy of playing with Mike White: this says it all

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Ok, I guess  MLF only calls the good plays for MW

Nah man, you're right. All defenses are exactly as good as each others. 

Listen I'm glad White is playing. I have much more confidence with him behind center, but this idea that there were guys wide open during New England and Denver etc needs to be proven to me. And yeah I saw Mims open on that one play. If I'm shown to be wrong, so be it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Listen I'm glad White is playing. I have much more confidence with him behind center, but this idea that there were guys wide open during New England and Denver etc needs to be proven to me. And yeah I saw Mims open on that one play. If I'm shown to be wrong, so be it.

There are more plays shown that there were more missed opportunities to Conklin and GW. There is even a play where Wilson forgot what play he called 30 seconds ago in the huddle and tried to hand off the ball on a pass play. 

Mike White has started and finished 3 nfl games.  In 2 of those games, he was the best qb in the league that week.

Ill go out on a limb and say no qb in nfl history has been the best qb in the league in 2 out of their 1st 3 complete games.

Are we underselling Mike White?  Is he actually much better then we even think he is?

• Upvote 4

Mike White has started and finished 3 nfl games.  In 2 of those games, he was the best qb in the league that week.
Ill go out on a limb and say no qb in nfl history has been the best qb in the league in 2 out of their 1st 3 complete games.
Are we underselling Mike White?  Is he actually much better then we even think he is?
Joe W .. how good do YOU think White is ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

New England’s D is good, not great dude.  Kirk Cousins and Justin Fields tore them apart.  

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Yeah man, it's like New England wasn't even playing defense and Sack Wilson couldnt' even find all the wide open guys on every play.

My mind keeps replaying Zach finding Berrios standing all alone in the flat 12 yards away and then sending the football to a Gatorade jug, not good.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Joe W .. how good do YOU think White is ?

All I hear is game manager, weak arm, takes what the defense gives him, not the long term answer.

What I see is a guy who puts up 300 yards and 3 tds a game, rips balls into tight windows, puts up 30 plus points a game and looks fantastic out there.

Its really strange that the perception of who mike white is is totally different then what I see on the field.

If I judge with my eyes, I think mike white is really good and absolutely the long term answer.

• Upvote 4

All I hear is game manager, weak arm, takes what the defense gives him, not the long term answer.
What I see is a guy who puts up 300 yards and 3 tds a game, rips balls into tight windows, puts up 30 plus points a game and looks fantastic out there.
Its really strange that the perception of who mike white is is totally different then what I see on the field.
If I judge with my eyes, I think mike white is really good and absolutely the long term answer.
That's awesome and I appreciate the clarity. I am not 100 percent sold yet .. I just want to see him bring them back from down 2-3 scores in the 4th quarter , or dominate a team like the Bills etc.

• Upvote 1