Nightmare TB12 wins the SB with the Jets

18 minutes ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

Had this dream/nightmare that Brady signs with us and we win the SB. Don't know if I'd be happy or sad. Perfect for the self hating Jets

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

The typical SOJ Jets fan...

Jets have won the SB!!!

Fans: But they only won by 2 pts. It was overcast. TB was the QB. It was too hot outside. They wore the all green uni's......

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

This would be bad.  It would just be another instance of Tom Brady owning the Jets.  It would be more about him, and how he brought a miserable franchise to victory, than it would the Jets.  80 years of (bad) history spat on.

Especially with these uniforms we have now.  EW!!!

This is honestly one of the reasons I wouldn't want him. I question how good he is too, seems washed.

I just fear it's too juicy for the Johnsons and it would allow Zach to sit.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

Had this dream/nightmare that Brady signs with us and we win the SB. Don't know if I'd be happy or sad. Perfect for the self hating Jets

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

I downvoted you out of proper posting etiquette. Also, your therapist would probably be a better place for that. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Nightmare?

This is what I hope happens next year.

But if people want to pin their smoothbrained hopes on Mike White or Gardner Minshew leading us to a Super Bowl victory, knock yourselves out.

So then unless you can get the GOAT, ride with a guy worse than the two you cite?

14 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

If you can’t get the GOAT, then either sign Garoppolo or pull off a trade for Rodgers/Carr.

Zach Wilson is a disaster and White/Minshew are backup material.

Swing big I’m all for that but it seemed that the suggestion was that if we can’t connect there than an upgrade not worth it because “it won’t deliver a ring.” If Minshew is “only” a backup so what he will be paid like one what’s the loss?