Thursday Weather: 1-2 Inches of Rain

Ghost

25 minutes ago, undertow said:

If someone has extra tickets I'll take them if you pay me 500 bucks.

Sure - but then you are going to take that money and bet it on some sorry ass football team that goes down by 20 in 10 minutes. Of course you will double down and bet same team at riduclously good odds and somehow come out for the good. 

• Haha 1

With heavy rain and winds up to 25mph..all bets are off as to how this game turns out.

Run game, turnovers will dictate the winner.  However, I’m afraid Lawrence has a big advantage over ZW in a windy monsoon..given his stature, arm strength and ability to run.

the cold won’t take over until the next day.  With wind chill factored in..temp will “feel” below zero.

On 12/20/2022 at 7:47 AM, BP said:

Heavens to mergatroid! I hope everyone gets to their seats by kickoff. And I hope they know how to swim!

ITS GOING TO BE LOUD AND PACKED!

public service announcement: I was there for the favre Monday night thunderstorm game and the concourse of that beautiful magnificent facility leaks pretty bad. Bring an umbrella if you need to go inside for a beer

Reminds me of a game that was suspended due to lightning. Everyone was standing inside because they cleared the stadium. Someone next to me said even God doesn't  want to watch the Jets. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Reminds me of a game that was suspended due to lightning. Everyone was standing inside because they cleared the stadium. Someone next to me said even God doesn't  want to watch the Jets. 

Maybe the OLine needs to be hit by lightning to wake them up.  The run game needs to take a huge step up tomorrow if we are going to win and the pass protection was hot garbage. If we are one dimensional like last week it's going to be ugly.  

• 9 months later...

... well according to chrebet and coles ... the OL is the problem .. not Zach ... coaching and OL .. like some of us have been saying since the beginning of the season 

Zach has improved a lot ... still has a lot to improve and prove ... he is up against a stacked deck ... unfortunately it's up to him to play the hand he's been dealt.

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 1