Thursday Weather: 1-2 Inches of Rain

Ghost

Heavens to mergatroid! I hope everyone gets to their seats by kickoff. And I hope they know how to swim!

ITS GOING TO BE LOUD AND PACKED!

public service announcement: I was there for the favre Monday night thunderstorm game and the concourse of that beautiful magnificent facility leaks pretty bad. Bring an umbrella if you need to go inside for a beer

• WTF? 1

MLF going to turtle this team into a sure loss.

My guess ... Run up the gut, run up the gut, pass, punt ...

Till 4th qtr .. then pass, pass pass punt/int

Praying I'm wrong ... Jacksonville in the freezing rain ... Could.be winnable.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

MLF going to turtle this team into a sure loss.

My guess ... Run up the gut, run up the gut, pass, punt ...

Till 4th qtr .. then pass, pass pass punt/int

Praying I'm wrong ... Jacksonville in the freezing rain ... Could.be winnable.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

He went bombs away against Chicago in similar conditions, why would he change it up this time?

3 hours ago, BP said:

Heavens to mergatroid! I hope everyone gets to their seats by kickoff. And I hope they know how to swim!

ITS GOING TO BE LOUD AND PACKED!

public service announcement: I was there for the favre Monday night thunderstorm game and the concourse of that beautiful magnificent facility leaks pretty bad. Bring an umbrella if you need to go inside for a beer

That game was crazy. I was wasted and slipped on my way in but started a Jets chant when I got up out of the puddle. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

That game was crazy. I was wasted and slipped on my way in but started a Jets chant when I got up out of the puddle. 

I was buzzed and they wouldn’t let you outside. We were packed in like cattle in the concourse with nowhere to sit down. It was like being at the stone pony summer stage when Springsteen shows up. I do actuality remember the stadium being PACKED AND LOUD though. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BP said:

I was buzzed and they wouldn’t let you outside. We were packed in like cattle in the concourse with nowhere to sit down. It was like being at the stone pony summer stage when Springsteen shows up. I do actuality remember the stadium being PACKED AND LOUD though. 

It was great and the ring of honor ceremony at halftime was cool.