A Thread to Just Rant and Vent

Hopefully this thread can help all of us with a place to just let it all out after what we just saw. Feel free to add to the thread with a vent session or a rant. 

Rant Begins...

I have been a fan of this fu**ing franchise since 1980. I am continually disappointed by them with only flickers of hope sprinkled throughout a few seasons. What the f**k did I just watch? The team was flat as f**k and they were granted such an amazing opportunity to still get into the playoffs. The TEXANS have had a better run of these last 5 games than this piece of sh*t team. Damn. 

This team better not fuc**ng come back next year with MW and Flacco as the Qbs. Also they better f***ing address the F***ing offense line again. This was such a piece of s**t to watch this season. from 6-3 to 7-9. just fu**ing disgusting.

Saleh should not sugarcoat the diarrhea fest that everyone saw in this game. The offense is allergic to the end zone. The defense is loose again. F***, I really hope they F***ing address the QB and OL next year because we aren't F****ng anywhere if we don't.

Lastly, LaFleur you suck as a playcaller. just f***ing suck.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU**************************************************************K

Rant over.

I hope all my fellow jet fans have a great 2023. 

LL

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Latinlawyer said:

Hopefully this thread can help all of us with a place to just let it all out after what we just saw. Feel free to add to the thread with a vent session or a rant. 

Rant Begins...

I have been a fan of this fu**ing franchise since 1980. I am continually disappointed by them with only flickers of hope sprinkled throughout a few seasons. What the f**k did I just watch? The team was flat as f**k and they were granted such an amazing opportunity to still get into the playoffs. The TEXANS have had a better run of these last 5 games than this piece of sh*t team. Damn. 

This team better not fuc**ng come back next year with MW and Flacco as the Qbs. Also they better f***ing address the F***ing offense line again. This was such a piece of s**t to watch this season. from 6-3 to 7-9. just fu**ing disgusting.

Saleh should not sugarcoat the diarrhea fest that everyone saw in this game. The offense is allergic to the end zone. The defense is loose again. F***, I really hope they F***ing address the QB and OL next year because we aren't F****ng anywhere if we don't.

Lastly, LaFleur you suck as a playcaller. just f***ing suck.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU**************************************************************K

Rant over.

I hope all my fellow jet fans have a great 2023. 

LL

LMAO…….    Yep, we suck. 

Saleh’s players can do no wrong, they all work their tails off, they all love the game… WTF? They came out flat and quit, can Saleh lose his cool at least one time, and call everybody out for sucking… They suck, let me count the ways… Zack made for a nice scapegoat, who else is to blame today, the answer everybody… We effing suck..,, LeFleur is smug with his vocal fry press conferences

• Upvote 1

Just now, LSJF said:

Salah is players could do no wrong, they all work their tails off, they all love the game… WTF? They came out flat and quit, can Saleh lose his cool at least one time, and call everybody out for sucking… They suck, let me count the ways… Zack made for a nice scapegoat, who else is to blame today, the answer everybody… We effing suck..,, LeFleur is smug with his vocal fry press conferences

Mike White looked like Zack today...missing open receivers...high and/or behind them... and missing the easy throws, like the dump offs

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, Jetstream said:

Mike White looked like Zack today...missing open receivers...high and/or behind them... and missing the easy throws, like the dump offs

My thought all along is that Mike White is a choker.  Has he ever scored from the red zone?  If so I can't recall that far back into the distant past.    

43 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jet fans wanted meaningful games in December.  They got meaningful games in January and now want everyone fired.

Jet fans..................................

Now that I’ve had time to marinate and digest this epic collapse I agree with this. We’ve gone from 2 to 4 to 7 (possibly 8 wins). The cold hard fact of the matter is though, 2023 is now playoffs or bust. 

Like all of you waiting the week for this game. Lots of good football more important games than this like NCAAF semis but I’m more interested in this game. My biggest gripe would be if Saleh started White knowing he was unable make the throws. And again not lifting a QB playing poorly like not taking Zach out vs NEP. 

3 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Now that I’ve had time to marinate and digest this epic collapse I agree with this. We’ve gone from 2 to 4 to 7 (possibly 8 wins). The cold hard fact of the matter is though, 2023 is now playoffs or bust. 

Regardless of prior expectations, we just had one of the worst if not the worst collapse in franchise history.  I want some of what you're smoking please.  

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

Regardless of prior expectations, we just had one of the worst if not the worst collapse in franchise history.  I want some of what you're smoking please.  

I put 2008 way above this. 2015 ending also sucked way more. That being said there’s no denying it was awful, don’t get me wrong I’m still pissed. Can only turn the page now and look forward.

• Sympathy 1

13 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

I agree with this.  But alot of work is going to need to be done to do this.

We are going to have to majorly improve to make the playoffs next year.  I believe Joe D will do it though.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I agree with this.  But alot of work is going to need to be done to do this.

We are going to have to majorly improve to make the playoffs next year.  I believe Joe D will do it though.

If you were a Giants fan you'd be saying the same thing about Joe Judge a year ago today.