*** College Game Day 01-09 National Championship Game!***

Beerfish

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

I wish more people would hate the Jets.  You are doing something right if you are hated. 

It beats being laughed at.

Exactly.  Hating a team just because they are successful is lame.  Need more juice than that to justify hatred. 

I hate the Pats because they're run by scum villainy who have no regard for the rules or integrity of any kind.  And their fans are even worse.  They're a perfect reflection of the city they represent.  

I hate the Dolphins because of their long history of dirtbags, from Shula to Marino to Jason f**king Taylor to Ndamukong Suh to Richie Incognito and Stephen Ross.  And, again, their fans are scum of the earth too.

Why hate Georgia?  The coach is fine, the program is fine, the fans are fine.  They're just really good.  Why is that worth any hate?

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

I wish more people would hate the Jets.  You are doing something right if you are hated. 

It beats being laughed at.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Exactly.  Hating a team just because they are successful is lame.  Need more juice than that to justify hatred. 

I hate the Pats because they're run by scum villainy who have no regard for the rules or integrity of any kind.  And their fans are even worse.  They're a perfect reflection of the city they represent.  

I hate the Dolphins because of their long history of dirtbags, from Shula to Marino to Jason f**king Taylor to Richie Incognito and Stephen Ross.  And, again, their fans are scum of the earth too.

Why hate Georgia?  The coach is fine, the program is fine, the fans are fine.  They're just really good.  Why is that worth the hate?

It’s impossible for me to hate a team that can beat Alabama.

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Same with Bennett. 25 years old, surrounded by NFL talent. He’s not an NFL QB

Agree but even Bennett has a better arm and should get drafted somewhere in the late rounds.

Duggans arm is trash, he'll never make it in the NFL and I'm sure talent evaluators will see that. Then I remember Tebow was drafted in the first round. 

3 minutes ago, RobR said:

Agree but even Bennett has a better arm and should get drafted somewhere in the late rounds.

Duggans arm is trash, he'll never make it in the NFL and I'm sure talent evaluators will see that. Then I remember Tebow was drafted in the first round. 

Bennett is better than Fromm and he was what a 5th rounder?  Someone will take a risk on him.

Thee is hope for most of these guys to at leat get drafted I mean Sam Ehrlinger got drafted.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Bennett is better than Fromm and he was what a 5th rounder?  Someone will take a risk on him.

Thee is hope for most of these guys to at leat get drafted I mean Sam Ehrlinger got drafted.

I liked Ehlinger as a late rounder. He's way better than Duggan in every aspect.

I said if at the time if Ehlinger doesn't workout as a QB you could convert him to LB, feel the same way about Duggan. He's a LB not a QB.

And he bleeds alot.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RobR said:

I liked Ehlinger as a late rounder. He's way better than Duggan in every aspect.

I said if at the time if Ehlinger doesn't workout as a QB you could convert him to LB, feel the same way about Duggan. He's a LB not a QB.

And he bleeds alot.

Ehlringer is not a QB that is for sure, maybe make him a TE.